Chapter 12

Shanelle was in her office typing up the last of her reports, when there was a knock at her closed door. Without looking up she told whoever it was to come in.

"I see my baby is hard at work once again," Jaylin said smiling, closing Shanelle's office door behind him.

Shanelle's head snapped up and immediately a smile tugged at her lips. "Hey you, what are you doing here? I thought you had a meeting in Dallas this morning," she said as she got up from her desk and walked over to where Jaylin stood looking sexy as ever.

She reached up and kissed his lips softly before she gave him a hug. When Shanelle went to pull away, Jaylin pulled her closer to his body and kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her waist. Before they could get carried away, he pulled back and looked down at her with a satisfied grin on his face.
"I did, and it's already taken care of. It was a phone conference, laid in bed thinking of you the entire time."

Shanelle looked up at Jaylin smiling. "So you were thinking of me, huh?"

"Always," Jaylin replied, matching Shanelle's smile with one of his own. "I came to see if you wanted to go out somewhere. I wanted to spend some time with you, hope you didn't have plans with the girls."

"That sounds great. The girls and I aren't scheduled for a day out for another couple days. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking we could just hang out and talk since it's been a few days since we've been alone together, even if it's just bumming it at my place watching movies."

Shanelle looked at her watch and saw that it was just after four, "Well I have one last report to type up before I can call it quits. Do you want to wait for me? It shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes, twenty at the most?"

Jaylin nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll wait for you. Do you want me to wait outside in the waiting area? I don't want to disturb you."

"No, you'll be fine. Just have a seat. Do you want anything to drink?"

Jaylin shook his head no as he ran a hand through his locs, pushing the course lengths away from his face. When he looked down at Shanelle, she was staring at him hungrily.

"You see something you like?"
Shanelle's face heated up with embarrassment as she looked down.

Jaylin pulled Shanelle closer to his body as he tightened his arms around her once again, and kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth, seeking hers. Shanelle released a breathy moan as she tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling on the twisted lengths. Jaylin growled into her mouth and deepened their kiss. He just loved it when she pulled at his dreads. There was just something about the way she did it. It simply drove him crazy.

As they continued to explore each other's mouths, Jaylin let his hands roam over Shanelle's voluptuous waist and down to the large curve of her soft plump ass, gripping a handful of the thick flesh and squeezed before releasing it only to do it all over again.

Jaylin's body was begging for release by the time they broke their heated kiss, breathing heavily. Jaylin pecked her on the lips one last time before resting his forehead against hers.

"I swear you're going to make me lose my mind with wanting you the way I do," Jaylin whispered.
To prove to her that he wasn't just saying something, he bent his knees slightly before straightening to his full height. Shanelle gasp out in surprise when she felt Jaylin's hardness nestle against her pulsing heat.

"This is what you do to me with just one simple kiss. Shanelle, you have no idea how much I want to make love to you. Woman, you are all I ever dream about. If I'm not dreaming, I'm thinking about you. What are you doing to me?"