Why

A/N: I'd like to thank Abby and Britanica two very close friends that have helped me with idea's an editing. Love you guys <3

If you would like play Why by Rascal Flats
Next day, Emma walked over to Jess's house.

Emmas pov.

As I walked up the stairs of her porch I knew something was wrong. The air around me felt heavy, like something was wrong. I walked quickly to the porch, frighted of what I'd find out.

When I went into the house it was eerily silent. Her dad probably wasn't home so I wouldn't have to worry about him.

As I turned to go up the stairs towards Jessica's bedroom I saw what looked like a pale hand laying at the top of the staircase.

I climbed the stairs in record speed to find her laying limp. I quickly looked for a pulse finding it very hard to find, but it was their. Thump................thump..............thump
I see the bottle next to her body. Norco. I felt my cheeks becoming wet and I knew I was crying hard, but I have to keep it together for Jess.

She was just so limp. I dug my phone out of my purse dropping it on the ground twice before finally getting ahold of it and calling 911.

Operator: 911 what is your emergency?
Emma: p-please send an ambulance to 255 Monroe St. Fort Collins. Please hurry she has a really weak pulse. I-I don't want to lose her.
Operator: what happened? Burgary? How did this happen miss?
Emma: I-I think she did this herself. PLEASE HURRY
Operator: Calm down Miss. An Ambulance is on the way. Can you identify how she did it. It will help us know how to properly treat her.
Emma: A bottle of Norco is right here next to her.

(Emma's POV)
I hear the faint sound of the ambulance coming closer. It will be alright Jess hold on a little longer they are almost here.

(Time skip Ambulance arrives)

I open the door and direct them to my friend. They had me stand away from her as they checked for a pulse. My cheeks become wet with new tears. Why did she do this. She could have told us. Dawn and I are always there for her.

I watch as they quickly strap her to a gaurney and get her put of the house, into the ambulance.

I tried to get into the ambulance with her but they told me family only and they will be notified shortly.

A/N sorry for the short chapter.