IDOL

Jessica's POV:

After my nightmare that luckily my nurse pulled me out of I decided to look through my phone and try to figure out my old life. I unlock my phone and immediately go through my old pictures. There were several pictures of the outdoors. They were truly beautiful. I also found pictures of a couple girls and I. It almost looked like we went to a concert. I wish I could remember them. My phone buzzes telling me I have messages. 

*Messages from A Bunch of Weirdos*

The messages were from a couple of days ago, but I still looked at them.

Dawn: Hey girl. How are you? I don't know if you remember us but I miss you. I can't wait to see you sometime. 

Emma: Dude we really miss you and need to catch up soon. We can help you find your memories again. 

I scroll through more of the messages. Maybe I should message them back.

Jessica: Hey guys. I'm alright. I would love to see you guys again, though I don't remember you, it might help get my memories back :)

Within seconds I had a response. It kinda made me laugh. 

Emma: We are coming to see you now lol

Dawn: Yes!!!!!

-Later Emma and Dawn come in

I remembered them, but I also didn't. It made me happy to remember. Though it was something silly, I remember hanging out at there houses and painting nails, and gossiping. It felt great to finally remember something, even if it was something as simple as that. 

Emma POV:

"so you don't remember really anything?" I said kinda hurt, all the fun we did have seemed swept away. "Well like I said I remember hanging out and joking around with you guys"  Jessica said. Dawn quickly jumped up. "Please tell me you at least remember the concert we went to" she blurted out quickly. Jessica face fell and said "sadly I don't. All I have is pictures. I don't know where we went, who we went to see, or anything." she sighed and rolled over in her bed. You could tell that not remembering was hard on her. "Honey do you even remember who BTS is?" I ask softly. Jessica simply shook her head no. "Your the second person to ask me that" she said softly. 

This stumped me. Who else would have asked her who BTS is? Maybe a nurse went through her phone? Maybe that's why they would ask her that question I don't know. "Who asked you about them?" I asked Jess still trying to figure it out. "I think he said his name was Yoongi or Suga? I'm not sure. He and a few other guys were here. They tried jogging my memory, but all I got was where I was picking up glass and sunlight." My eyes bugged out a little. "What was the guys name again?" I asked her making sure I heard her correctly. "I said Yoongi, why does it matter?" she asked starting to get mad. I pull up a picture of Suga on my phone. "Does he look like this?" I asked still not totally believing it. 

She nodded her head yes

She nodded her head yes. "Yes that's him, how do you know him" Jess asked completely lost now. "Honey.....Dawn I'm gonna need some help here. We are going to help her fall back into the Void we all know and love. We need to help this poor girl out, because if she is correct and Yoongi was here.....she is gonna freak out." I say smiling and pulling up every video I could think of. Dawn also took her phone out and pulled up pictures and videos as well. They played songs like Anpanman, IDOL, Let Go, and 2!3!. 

Jessica POV:

I sat there unable to speak, let alone think straight. Maybe I was dreaming before. Did BTS really visit me at the hospital? That can't be right. I feel terrible for not remembering them. They were so important to me. They were the reason I got up every morning and kept me going. "g-guys I need a minute" I say softly my face now drenched with tears. Not only were BTS back in my memory, everything was slowly crawling back in. The nightmares I had were not nightmares. They were my memories. Memories of my mother dying, memories or my father beating me, everything. I didn't even hear them leave. I felt cold and numb again. Everything all making sense now. Moments later my nurse walked in because my heart rate elevated drastically. I couldn't even hear the monitor going off, just nothing. "I remember" I said softly as my tears covered my hospital gown and blankets. The nurse didn't say anything. She only hugged me tightly.  That is why I'm at the hospital. I tried to end it all. I cried so much. I then remembered the invisible hands on my neck and I knew it was my father. "Can I be alone" I ask the nurse as nicely as I could. I didn't want to see anyone right now. I needed to be alone.