Do You Know BTS?

Jessica's POV:

Jessica's POV:

The seven people that walked into my room seemed so familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. They were like a distant memory that I can't reach. I know it's there, but I can't reach it. Maybe the memory won't come back for a reason. Maybe it's time to let the buried memory go? 

I cocked my head a little sideways. I wrote on my paper: "Do I know you?". This question kind of caught them off guard. One of the people moved ahead of the rest. He was short, but not the shortest of the group of guys and had blonde hair(Yoongi). He and quickly said with a smirk "Do you know BTS?". I had no idea what he was talking about. I sat there thinking. "Sorry Sir. I don't believe I do." I wrote. The poor guy seemed upset, but I had no idea why or what was going on.  At this point, I truly don't know what's worst. Being in a coma and flouting into nothing, or being awake and not know really anyone around me. 

3rd person POV:

"It's okay Jessica that you don't remember us. We will help you remember" said Namjoon with a smile, a hint of his dimples showed as he did. The other members of BTS let out a soft sigh, glad that Namjoon knew what to say. The nurse sat quietly in a chair next to Jessica. She spoke softly to her, "Now Jessica, I want you to rest up. We are going to put a book together for you of pictures of people you know. It will help bring back your memories, though some may be bad, you need to remember. We also have your phone here. It may help you remember who you were. Maybe even who these seven men are. It might surprise you." She said the last bit with a smile. 

Jessica POV:

What the nurse said to me made no sense. My phone would help me remember these seven men. I actually know these people? I wrote on the paper ok and smiled. At this my nurse left the room and left me with the seven strangers from my past. "Before you look at you phone, we will tell you our names, it might spark your memory" said a tall boy that seemed to beam, almost like sunlight. He lifted the heavy air in the room around all of us. They went down the line telling me there age I assumed by age. 

The first said with a smile, "I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. I'm also known as Worldwide Handsome" he waited for me to take it all in, hoping I remembered. "nice to meet you Jin" I wrote on the piece of paper with a smiley face. "sorry I don't remember you :(" I wrote after, feeling bad. The next said "I'm Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga. I'm also known as Agust D because of a mixtape I created". I thought about it but nothing came up. I wrote quickly "I'm sorry I also don't remember you, though I would love to listen to your mixtape even though I may have already in the past. It's also nice to meet you, and I'm also sorry for not remembering you". I frowned. I hated making people upset. It hurt me because I was hurting them. The next was the sunlight. The boy quickly smiled and said "Hello Jessica, Im Jung Hoseok, I'm also called J Hope, or even sunshine". I smiled when he told me that. Maybe I remembered him a little, I'm not entirely sure. I wrote on the paper "I can see why they call you sunshine. You remind me of the sun. When I first saw you I felt like you lifted the heavy air around me with your smile. Sorry I don't entirely remember you." The next stood tall. He took off his glasses and said "My name is Kim Namjoon, also referred to as RM, people also call me God of Destruction. I tend to break things a lot, but I never do it on purpose." A memory flashed in my mind of me picking up glass on my hands and knees, but it was quickly swept away from me. I wrote "I can't exactly remember, but I kinda remember picking up glass. Maybe it's from my past. I'm sure I probably broke a lot of things, but never meant to. Nice to meet you RM, like the others I sadly don't remember you and I'm sorry for it." The next guy to introduce himself seemed to be the shortest of the group of men. He smiled and quickly said with a bright smile "I'm Park Jimin, you can call me Jimin, and some call me Mochi, I do hope you remember us soon" he said sweetly. I wrote down similarly to what I told the others. "I'm sorry I don't remember you, It really hurts me to see your faces fall when I tell you this." I sighed hoping they understood and didn't get hurt by it. The next said with his deep voice "Hi I'm Kim Taehyung, you can call me Tae, or V. I really did think about it but it seemed nothing more was coming up in my mind. My heart felt like it broke once again telling them I didn't remember. I simply wrote "I'm sorry V". The last and final one said softly "Hello Jessica, I'm Jeon Jungkook, you can call me Jungkook, or kookie." What he said was quick and to the point. I could tell that he had been crying. Really they all have been. "Kookie I'm so sorry if I made you cry, and I'm sorry for not remembering you." I wrote for him quickly. After they all introduced themselves, I quickly wrote down what was on my mind and showed it to them. It said "Though I don't remember you guys right now, I know in my heart that you were all once a big part in my life. I can feel it". They all almost looked a little relieved that at least my heart remembered them. My mind on the other hand was too messed up from whatever I've been through. 

My nurse walked in a few moments later and told the boys that they needed to leave because I needed rest. This gave me a moment to think about everything they all said but it was like nothing would come to me. I closed my eyes eventually drifting into a dream world. 

In my dream I was flouting again. Around me I could hear so many different things. So many voices. I heard the piano playing softly, I heard what sounded like a few girl screaming with delight about something I couldn't understand, then I heard the scream of a man. Unlike the girls scream he was not happy. He was very mad. I didn't understand what was going on. Then out of nowhere I was in a room with myself. My younger self. It was like I was a phantom looking down at my childhood. I was crying on my bed as I was writing something. My face seemed a little bruised up as well. What would make me so bruised and hurt. What was I writing. Then a loud bang was heard and fear hit me like a car. 

Nurse POV:

I ran to Jessica's room after hearing her heart monitor going off. It was beating to fast. As I ran into her room I can see her struggling on the bed, sweating, and scared. She was fighting her inner demons in her dreams. I couldn't stand seeing the poor girl like that. I shook her awake. As she woke up her eyes shown extreme fear of something. 

A/N I'm terribly sorry for how bad my writing has been. I'm also very thankful for the views. I just wish I had a book that was truly worthy of the views lol. Thank you <3