Better Days

A/N Note. This is the final chapter

Time skip 1 year later

Journal:

Everything went back to normal, well mostly. I still have to go to court because of the things my father had done to me in the past. I'm also living in an apartment with my best friends Dawn and Emma. It honestly wasn't to bad. Court was truly emotional and brought be down, but my best friends were always there for me every step of the way. As for my favorite group. I had to bid them farewell. I knew they couldn't stay even though they refused to leave. They have there lives and I have my own. They can call me though and they do often which always brings a smile to my face. Kookie is always the first to call us, and I'm not entirely certain but I think Dawn likes Kookie. I know they facetime each other. When they talk about each other they seem to almost glow. Even through a screen you can see that Kookie is glowing. I ship it so hard, and also I can't forget that Taehyung likes Emma as well. It's so cute. They have these like really cute arguments about the silliest of things like "the best movie" and it is adorable. I don't think I've ever seen her smile so much.

I'm honestly so glad I have such precious people in my life. I feel sometimes that I don't deserve them. They help me love myself, love life, love *BUZZZ*

I close my journal there, and pick up my phone to see who is calling me. A familiar face pops on the screen showing none other then the God of Destruction himself.

"Hey, did you hear about our newest tour?" I said quickly with the biggest smile on his face. I laugh "No, I haven't been online really. I've been working, and dealing with things here first." With this he seemed shocked and started half yelling playfully "What I thought you cared about us, Did I call the right Jessica, the Jessica I know would know this, How". I quickly defended myself with a smile "stop stop stop" I laugh aloud "I've been just busy I mean I was just writing in my Journal when you called me, but anyways, what about it?" I said curious now. He quickly takes a deep breath and starts. "well, were going to be in town. Your town. You think we could maybe meet up or something? We really miss you and the girls. I miss you." he says with a blush.

A/N CLIFF HANGER!!!!! >:)

Just kidding lol continue on. Your shall pass.

I see him blush and I cover my face smiling hiding my own blush. "I don't know I think I'm busy." I say acting bored but inside I'm dying of laughter. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DAY DON"T DO THIS TO ME" He said quicker then before and louder, attracting the attention of Jin. Jin quickly got into view of the camera and let me have it. "You listen here Jessica, we love you and you will come see us and bring your friends. You can't resist Worldwide Handsome" Jin said with a smile on his face. I bust out laughing no longer able to hold a straight face. "okay okay I'll go see you guys. Where do you want to meet? Also and for the record I'm most likely not busy I was only messing with you" I laugh harder seeing RM's face light up as he and Jin laughed at me.

A/N Ok so this is the end of this book. I have decided that I will make a second. I won't write it immediately, but it will be coming in the Fall. Thank you. I hope you really enjoyed my book