"Do I look like a ghost"

*An Hour Later*

*An Hour Later*

As I lay there in my hospital bed every memory I had swirled in my mind, good or bad. Some of the memories made my skin crawl. I heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in" I say weakly from crying I say softly thinking it's only a nurse. What I wasn't expecting was 7 handsome guys walking in my room. I gasped and quickly hid my tear stained cheeks and teary eyes. They can't possibly see my like this, but what if its a dream. 

"A-are you guys really here?" I ask stuttering hoping that this is all only a dream. "You only wish it was a dream. Don't hide from us. We know your going through a tough time. Lets get through it together" said Hoseok with a smile. Taehyung stole your blanket from you and put it on his head like a ghost. "Boo!" he yells. You hear him softly whisper "Did she laugh?" Yoongi grins a little. "That is not how you look like a ghost. He disappears for a few minutes and come back like this: 

 He disappears for a few minutes and come back like this: 

I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. Jimin smiles too. "There is that smile" he said happily. Namjoon sits on the edge of my bed. "Just know that we will be here for you no matter what. Don't let your bad memories haunt you through your life." he says smiling. "I'll try not to, but it's just so hard. Truly I wish I had a delete button in my life. To delete some people, some memories, and some feelings." I say looking down being honest with the whole situation. "You wouldn't wanna erase us would ya Jessica?" Jungkook asked with such big adorable eyes. I laughed and ruffled his hair a little and say "I forgot you once, and I wouldn't ever wanna forget you ever again. You guys were there for me even when you were across the world." I sat there for a few minutes thinking about everything. "Can I ask you guys something?" I said softly still thinking. They all mumbled a reply of some kind mostly "anything" or "sure" came from them. "Why did you guys come? What made you guys come see me. I had one intention and that was to be free from my old life.  I failed at that, but why?" I said curious. Namjoon spoke up quickly "truly we were tossing around the idea when we heard about a patient in the hospital that was an ARMY. We knew it had to be you. If we wouldn't have come seen you, things would have been different. You may not even be here right now as we speak." he said that last bit with a little bit of venom. I could tell he was still pretty heated about my father. "were gonna probably be in trouble for leaving. We weren't exactly supposed to leave" said jimin with a devilish smile not regretting it at all. Jin quickly jumps up and says in a very snarky tone. "I truly don't care what happens. I will do whatever I want. They didn't want me to cut my hair, but I found some scissors and did it myself. Truly I wouldn't worry about it. Jin Hit won't be a problem for us." he said with a smile and winks. He laughs after this, his signature windshield wiper laugh that I love. 

A/N because the book is becoming a bit slow, and I'm running out of ideas, I will be making one or two more chapters and completing the book. Maybe I will make a sequel or not. Might start something completely different. I JHope you all have enjoyed :).