Part 4

After sending the mail , I could finally sleep .I woke in the morning when my alarm went off . I leaved my bed , got a refreshing shower and dress in a simple jean with a simple t-shirt . I then went to the kitchen preparing a breakfast and for Sophie when she would come back . I  prepared pancakes for the both of us and a black coffee for her and a hot chocolate for me .

When everything was ready Sophie finally came back . "So how was your night ??" I ask wanting to know everything .

"Ugh he was , he was not that bad " she laugh crunching her face . I laugh at her response . "How was it with the old people ???" She ask getting to her bedroom and changing clothes , we kept going talking trough the wall .

" It was nice , they seems happy , it make me happy to see them happy , you know , but I wanted to puke they were back to being too cute and lovey dovey . Aaaah ! Paris the city of love I guess . " I chuckle .

"Did you told them about the job offer ????" She ask seriously , I hum in response " What did they said ???" She ask again being serious .

"They both would want me to be happy and do what I want to make me happy , but I know they would like to see me settle somewhere  , so yeah , that's about it . Now if you want there is a black coffee and pancakes waiting for you !!!!" I yelled making my way back to the kitchen .

"Ooooooh I'm coming !!!!!" she screamed running in the kitchen . "Ooooooh look good , thanks bestie !!!" She said with her cup of coffee at her mouth .

"So I have something to say " I say being serious , she looked at me nodding and waiting for me to continue , "I TOOK THE OFFER !!!!" I yelled happily  , with a big smile .

"THAT'S SO COOL , THAT'S GREAT , MY BEST FRIEND IS GONNA BE THE BEST BALLET TEACHER EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed happily .

"Yeah I know " I threw a piece of pancakes at her face " Now shut we are gonna get sound complaint , again " She looked shock seeing the piece of pancakes fall down in her laps .

"OH !!!!! You are so on !!!!!" She yelled trowing a full pancakes , getting it flat on my face . She laugh so hard she didn't see what was coming for her . I laugh , hard , seeing her face fell when she understand that I just threw a pancakes recovered of maples syrup in her hair .

We continue the war till none of us had anything to launch at the other , sharing a big laugh , we both went back to shower again and put some clothes before we would be late to the repetition .

Once ready with our clothes in our duffel bag , we made our way to the dance studio , once in we went  and change in our training clothes . Stretching and dancing around waiting the director , we notice a new dancer , who seems like he was checking the girls out .

"Psssst , Sophie , next target found ! " I said pointing to the guy .  She look at him up and down ,he was pretty attractive , muscles body , beautiful blue icy eyes and raven hair . He was stretching down and Sophie and I got a perfect view  of his ass , we turn to each other winking and high fiving each other , laughing .

The day pass quickly , dancing , joking with Sophie and some time flirting with the new guy , Jason , he was pretty nice , and deadly gorgeous , it seems like I was winning  our little war , cause he seems interested  in me .

At the end of the day we even exchanged number , I usually don't do that with my usual one night stand but I felt something , I don't know , he was one hell of a guy .

This night there was not a show so Sophie and I wanted to do something special to celebrate my new job , we went in a tattoo shop . We always wanted a best friend tattoo so that's what we are doing plus a little more for me to congratulate me . 

We  both got this , and also each other thumb print on our inner wrist

We  both got this , and also each other thumb print on our inner wrist . We had fun joking with the people in the tattoo shop . Then it was the turn of my bigger tattoo .

 Then it was the turn of my bigger tattoo

And this one just for me me on my calf .

We then got back to the apartment and eat and got in bed after watching a movie .

The week passed quickly , Sophie totally lost our mini war for Jason , but I still didn't 'took my prize' either , I really felt something different with him , and I was kind of scared of it cause I was moving in New York in two month .

One day I was surprised got home , leaving Sophie in a bar with a guy , there was a bouquet of my favorite flower waiting for me at the door , there was no note , so I just put the flower in a vase and continued my routine , going for a shower , and then getting in some comfy pj , I then went in the living room , putting on a TV show . I was still confused about the flower , then I felt my phone buzz , it was a text notification , I opened my phone to find a text from Jason .

Text conversation :

from Jason : Did you loved the flower ?

to Jason : you ?

                    They are from you ?????

from Jason : you don't like them ? Sophie told me they were your favorite , shit sorry 

to Jason : YES they are my favorite , why did Sophie told you that ?

from Jason : Well I more or less asked her , I kind of have a crush on you . Well not really a crush , I like you (Y/N) , more than friend .

to Jason : Euuuuh WOW ! I don't know what to say to that .

from Jason : You don't have to say anything , we can do like nothing ever happened and just ignore what I just told 

to Jason : No , no , it's not like that !!

from Jason : What those that mean ??

to Jason : Well I have a kind of crush on you too , and I like you more than friend .

After a long text conversation we end up choosing to take our time and try some date and try how we could work this out . The only thing we didn't talk about was the fact that in two month I am moving away to New York and of all I know he will stay in this companies in Paris , I am scared that if thing go right with the both of  what we will end up when I am moving and him staying . But we will see maybe thing wont work out between us and maybe we will stay friend .