Part 11

I force myself out of the comfy couch and make my way to the door , I shake myself a little trying to wake myself . I open the door and I am directly engulf in a big hug that I only recognize could be from Sophie . I urgently hug back and clung to her like she is the only thing keeping me alive .

"What ? What the fuck are you doing in New York ? How did you even got access to the elevator ?? " I ask shock to see her and the the steward would let her come in .

"Well first I had some day off , so I came to visit my bestie and I may or may not have flirt a little with the steward of your building " She said chuckling . I only laugh at her answer and took her bag from the floor . 

"Well come in , and do like you always do , like at home " I said laughing .

"Whoop whoop !!!" She jumped up and down. I chuckle at her antics . "Could we catch up and have fun tomorrow , first I think I need sleep , flying is kinda tiring . But I could use a shower first please ." She said with puppy eyes .

The shower is this way , and don't make a mess please " I said pointing to the bathroom door ."I'll prepare you the couch in the time " I said yawning . 

She went her way and showered and as I said I prepared her the couch . Once she was out of the shower and in panda onesie , she jumped on the couch . " Goodnight (Y/N) , see you tomorrow !" She said smiling and yawning .

"Goodnight see you Sophie ." I said and made my way to my bedroom . I went to bed thinking of all the fun we will have together for the time she would be here . I slept  peacefully with a smile on my face .

The next morning I woke up happy to have to prepare black coffee plus my usual hot chocolate and pancakes . But first I put some clothes and wash up a little . When I was in the kitchen , I could hear Sophie snoring peacefully on the couch .

When breakfast was ready ,  I went to her and thought of waking her calmly but then I thought of an other idea . I went to her shack her screaming "Run ! Run FIRE !!!!!" she was awake in a blink and watch all around her to see the 'fire' . I laugh out loud and even fall on my ass seeing her this scared .

When she understood she sent a glare my way . "I hate you , I was sleeping !" She said faking rage , but having troubles hiding her smile . She then glared at me and it was a glare war until the both of us erupt in laughter .

After we got our breath back to normal , we got up and sit ourselves at the kitchen bar , both sipping our hot drink and eating our pancakes in peace .Until Sophie broke the silence ."So what do you have planned for us today ??" She ask excited.

"Well you kind of , just walk  in last night , so I have nothing plane for us " I chuckle . " I mean we could have a day out , walk around central park and find a place to eat , walking around , I didn't even really visit the block " I propose .

"Sounds fun " She said smiling and stuffing pancakes in her mouth , I laughed at her .

So that's what we did , we walked around central park all morning , joking around and catching up . We then went in a little restaurant for lunch . Then we walked around , and she couldn't hold herself , she did some shopping , saying she needed new clothes and that she needed my advice .Once we were back at the apartment we were both tired and thought to why not having a girl night in .We both put on our comfy clothes , which means her panda onesie and for me simple sleeping short and a big sweater and some fuzzy socks .

So she dig in her beauty bag and found me a face mask , I looked like Shrek , it was all green and weird I couldn't stop laughing . She had found herself a pink mask , which I laugh at her cause it looked splendid with her panda onesie . Her mask was already removed and I was removing mine when there was a knock on the door . 

"Could you please get it , I'll be there in a sec ! " I exclaimed to Sophie .

"Yeah , got it ! " She replied back . I heard the door opened and then Sophie yelling "OH MY FUCKING GOD !!!!! HOLLY SHIT !!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ??!!!" I hear her sounding really shocked . 

Now with the mask removed and the towel in hand to dry my face , I made my way over to the door ,  confused to what was going on . I then saw my neighbor with a box of pizza at the door and Sophie starring at him .

"Hey Seb ! "  I said smiling " What are you doing here , not that I mind but , yeah what's up ?" I ask confused to see him with a box of pizza at the door .

"Well I thought we could have do what we talked about , you know pizza and movie , but this time at mine , but I see you got some company , so I'll just leave you be and we'll do that later ?" He ask hopeful .

"Oh yeah , we totally gonna do that " I said smiling at him . 

Then it was like Sophie wake up from her little coma ",Why the fuck is there THE Sebastian fucking Stan with a pizza box at your doorstep (Y/N) ?!" She ask or rather demand .

"Oh he is my next door neighbor , that's all" I explain smiling .

"Okay so I'll let you girls alone " Seb said awkwardly , and leaved the doorstep and closing the door behind him . 

"You didn't told me one of the sexiest actor in the world was your neighbor ! I would have dress better " She exclaimed.

"I didn't realize it was this important for you to know who my neighbor is . " I simply said .

"Okay , okay , but why the fuck pizza ??" She ask curious .

I simply told her about the night Seb  passed here eating pizza and talking together , and I told her  of him watching me dance and all the talking we did and the joking to . She was kind of angry that I didn't knew who he was . So this night we watch a bunch of movies with him in it for our girl night . She couldn't stop saying how lucky I was to have him as a neighbor .

After the night was finished , wee cleaned up a little so she could sleep on the couch . I walk up to my bedroom and went to bed having a new feeling about Seb after seeing him in all the movie from the night . Every time he was on the screen I couldn't stop the butterflies in my stomach , or the little pang of jealousy in my heart every time he kissed a girl on the TV . I never felt those kind of feeling even when I was in love with previous boyfriend , like Jeff or Jason or any other in between . I didn't really like this new feeling I knew him for less the a week and I was already in love or something ? That's not something like me and it make me feel weird . I try to stop thinking about how Seb made me feel , but I couldn't not really ,I couldn't stop thinking about him and how I loved having him watching me dance and how is lips felt on my cheeks and how they would feel on my own lips . And I fall in a deep sleep thinking of him .