Part 28

When I woke up next morning I did my little morning routine and then met Jessica and Leo at work , we shared little hug as hello , and then we made our way to our different dance room .

I met my student and said a big hello to them , we then stretched and warm up , then I teach them some new move . After the morning was over I met up Jessica and Leo at our table for lunch . We ate and joked around , they were both really funny people to be around and they were now really good friend of mine .

I then finished my day , and because the day ended early , Jessica and Leo came to with me to dance in our little dance studio . 

We dance around a little then I remember the Seb wanted some videos so I ask Jessica to film Leo and I when were dancing , and she happily accepted to do it .

After the day was finish I was once  again in bed with my laptop on my lap and Seb on the screen , I send him the video and was commenting while he was watching them .

"It took us a while to come up with this one and we had so much fun with it " I said smiling seeing Seb with a happy smile on his face from seeing me dancing .

"I missed seeing you dance doll , you really are incredible " He said in aw .

" This one it was the first were he lift me so much , it was funny , I was always a little bit scared he would drop me be it never happened ." I said laughing .

"If he would let you fall I would come and broke his noise " He said joking "No but seriously no one hurt my girl" He said seriously making me laugh .

"Ok so don't worry he never let me fall " I said smiling and laughing quietly seeing his face with a look of aw and love in it .

"Oh my god , that's incredible , you are incredible (Y/N) I love you , you have so much talent , it's wow " he said impressed by the last video .

"Thanks babe you are talented too, you are the best actor , and I love you too by the way " I said smiling at him .

"I have to go love you , sleep tight " He said smiling sadly that he needed to stop the video call .

"Love you , have a good day ! " I said waving at him .

I then made my way to the desk and put the laptop back there and then I made my way back to the bed but was interrupted by me phone rigging .

It was an unknown ID , I wondered who it might be " Hello ?" I said curious to who it was .

"Hello , you are (Y/N) (L/N) right ??" The stranger asked , it was a woman , that"s all I could notice for now .

"Yes and you are ????" I said confused .

"Oh yes sorry I didn't introduced myself . I am Ellen from The Ellen Show ." She said .

"oh okay and why would you call me ??" I ask still confused .

"Well we are having Sebastian over during his promotion tour and I wanted to know if you would be interested in surprising him there ? What I mean is that I am inviting you to the show to scare the shit out of Seb . Are you interested ??" She asked with an evil smile I could hear through the phone .

I laughed surprised by all this "Ah , Oh wow , yeah why not " I said .

We then talked about the date and all that would happen .

I then called Sophie excited to tell her that I will be on the Ellen show , cause I know she love her show . Sophie was excited for me and she even said it that she was a little bit jealous , so I promise her an autograph from Ellen for her , and she was happy again .

I then finally went to bed happy that I will be able to see Seb sooner than I thought .

The day kept passing and it was finally the day I would see Seb . I excused myself from work and mu students were happy to have some more days off . I made my way all the way to the Ellen show studio and I met her , she is really nice she told me to hide myself in a room that was special for it and we talked a bit ,  she was really funny and so we talked and I asked her the autograph for Sophie , she did it with a little message with it and she said she will even say hello to her to the camera . We had changed the plan we didn't want to scare him just to surprise him.

Then she had to go , I had a screen in the room I was in and saw Seb and Ellen talking about his new movie for a while until she changed the subject and talked about our relationship . She started the discussion by showing some picture of us , some from the paparazzi took and other that surprise Seb cause they were in our little private collection , nothing  weird just pictures of us with silly faces in our apartment .

"So how is your relationship going with (Y/N) ?? She is quiet a famous dancer in the dance industry , ballet mostly ." Ellen ask smiling and showing picture of me dancing back when I was dancing around the world , in almost all the picture Sophie was in it too dancing with me .

"The relationship is great really I love her so much , I can't wait to see her at the end of the month " He said smiling .

"Okay so we thought that maybe if you had a ballet dancer girlfriend you loved ballet so we have a little surprise for you " Ellen said .

That was my cue and also the one for the other dancer to go , there was another little stage were Ellen wanted us to dance .  I was dressed with a long black tutu while the other dancer were dressed in short and white tutu . 

We danced together and  I was the main dancer , Ellen wanted to see if Seb would be able to recognize me just by dancing , and it looked like it did cause when we had finished dancing Seb run up to me and hugged me , his arms around my waist and hoist me up from the floor and twirl me round , laughing happily .