Part 18

warning : smut 

After the movie ended , Seb and I changed from cuddling to making out . He was flat on his back on the couch his arms wrapped around me , I was on top of him straddling him , my hands in his hair sometimes tugging at them making him groan . I felt his hands slip inside my sweater  and his hands sliding up and down my side . I sat up on him and tug on his t-shirt , wanting out of the way . Sebastian slipped out of  it , like he was reading my mind . I let my hands discover the muscles filled torso of Seb .

He then grabbed my neck pulling me back down on him and kissed me , with even more strength than ever before . His hands still traveling underneath my sweater , until he had enough and wanted it away from my body , he helped me out of it and I was let in my simple sport bra . 

He groan happy to have the sweater away from me and he put his hands on my rib-cage just under my breast he looked in my eyes "Are you sure you want to continue ? I'm not sure I'll be able to stop ." He said smiling starring in my eyes .

I pecked his lips smiling too "I'm sure " I said then put his hands on my breast , and let my hands go back on his muscle chest  . He gave a soft squeeze to my breast making me moan . 

He then started leaving purple bruise and  marks all over my neck , making me moan when he found my sweet spot . I then grabbed his head and kissed him with all the lust and passion I had in me . It was then my turn to leave bruise and love bite all  over his neck and then his chest .

He then grabbed my waist and got up from the couch , I snake my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist , while his hands supported my weight on the back of my tights .

He waled us to his bedroom , we bumped on furniture and walls more busy kissing than watching where we were going . He finally finds his bedroom and he backed me against the door kissing down my neck to my cleavage while I moaned and whimpered in his arms .

"Seb please " I said breathless , not even knowing what I said , I just needed more .

"Yeah (Y/N) what do you want ??" He whispered in my ears  and bite at it too .

"Sebastian just please , I need more !" I said desperate . 

"Are you sure ?" He asked again .

"Yeah just shut up and kiss me already !" I said grabbing his face and kissing him nipping at his lips making him groan .

He then put me on the bed , I took of my bra and let my breast free I look at him with my eyes full of lust . I then put myself on the middle of the king size bed and start to slowly slip off my leggings and my panties with it , I then with my extreme flexible body , from years of practice , I put my legs apart . 

I heard Seb groaned and I saw his sweat pants looking even more tight than before , I chuckle at his reaction , " Come on , you know you have to be naked too , or is this your first ?" I ask smiling evilly .

I saw him getting finally naked and he was bigger than I thought , I bit my lips . "You are gonna be death of me Doll ." I whimpered  at his pet name  for me . 

He came on the bed with , kissing me and then down my neck then he took his time pleasuring my breast , he then kept going on his way down my body kissing and leaving marks on his way . He kissed all over my stomach and then he went to kiss and leaved love bit all over my tights . I would be a real mess in the morning with marks all over my body .

He then kissed my slit making me wetter than before , he then leaved a single kiss on my clit and then lick a long strip from my entrance to my clit , to spread my wetness , he then started kitten licking my clit and sucking sometimes even using his teeth . I was a moaning mess under him . 

I had sex a lot in the passed but never before a man got me like that , completely putting my needs first and worshiping me , it was so much , and soon turned to too much . And I cummed all over his face , he got me to cum only with his mouth that was impressive . 

I was breathless and content  with the first ever orgasm Sebastian had gave me , only with his mouth . I was whimpering under him while he was drinking all I had to give him . He finally stopped and got his face leveled with mine .

He kissed me making me tasted myself on him and it make me even wetter to taste myself on his lips , I deepened the kiss even more , grabbing his neck I then started leaving kisses down his neck , and on his chest , until he stopped me , pushing me on my back and kiss my lips lovely and slowly .

"By the way I am on the pill " I said breathless from the kiss .

He chuckle and leaned down to kiss me again . He then kissed my neck and up my lips . We shared a passionate , lust and love filled kiss . 

"Are you sure " He ask , positioning himself at my entrance .

"Holly fucking shit ! If you don't do anything I swear I'm leaving " I joked . "Come on Seb I want it , I need it" I begged him.

"Since you asked so nicely" He said and slowly entered me , stretching me with his big cock  . Making me moan and arch my back . 

"OH SHIT " I exclaimed moaning "You're big !" I said breathless when he was  as deep as he could .

"You're so tight and warm " He said , his head buried in my neck .

He went faster and faster making me moan even loader and loader , and arch my back . His hands were holding him up so his strong body wouldn't crush me , while on of my hand was buried in his hair and tugging at it sometimes , my other hand was scratching and leaving marks on his back .

The room was filed with the sounds of skin slapping against skin , with a lot of groans and moans . I was repeating his name like it was the only thing I knew .

He grunted my name in my ear  "ugh I don't  know how long I'll last " I said breathlessly .

"Cum for me . Cum on my cock (Y/N) , I want to feel you cum " He said huskily in my ear .

And I lost it , my all body felt a wave of pleasure went all over it , and I lost it I came with a big moan of his name . He kept thrusting into me , making me a whimpering mess under him , until he came soon after me grunting my name in my ear .

He rolled out of me and lay on his back at my side , both of us breathing hard , I was still shacking from the after shock of my intense orgasm . I saw Seb go to the bathroom and he came back to me with a wet clothe and wash us up . He then threw the clothe away and came back in the bed .

He went to his side facing me , and I did the same thing , we were face to face now , enjoying each other in silence until he broke it first .

"I really really like you " He said with one of his hand coming up to my face and holding my cheek in his hand , stroking my cheek bone with his thumbs . " I really want to give us a chance , so would you like to go on a date with me ? " He ask hopefully .

"I really really like you too , and I want to give us a chance too . And yes I would love to go on a date with you " I said smiling at him  pecking his lips  . I tucked myself under his chin and put my arm around him and on of my legs went up to his hips , cuddling into him and making sure he wouldn't go away , He put his arms around me and hold me close to him . 

I then sleepily chuckle , Sebastian looked than at me curious raising his brows up , " Aren't we supposed to have sex only after the third date ?" I ask laughing .

He chuckle  , "Well you told me I was special so I guess that gave the 'VIP' card to have sex with you without even any date " He joked .

I gasped and fainted shocked and then we both burst out laughing . After we got our breath back , he cuddles me even closer to him . "Good night (Y/N)" Seb said already falling asleep .

"Goodnight" I said and hold him  even tighter if possible , I then leaved a single kiss on his chest and fall in the best sleep I ever had in a while .