Part 19

The next day I woke my body intertwine with Sebastian , the sheet not really covering us . I used this time to appreciate the view , his muscles legs and arms and his chiseled chest and stomach ,  I didn't even realized my hand was drawing random form on his stomach , now I was focused only on his face , his light stubble , his magnificent  jaws and his eyes , they were closed but I still could see the so beautiful blue I come to adore , his lips were in a simple content smile in his sleep . I was mesmerized by his beauty . So much focused on remembering every little details of his face  , I didn't realized he was awake until he spoke up .

"You know it's rude to stare " He said smiling  at me with his eyes still closed .

"I was not staring " I said defensively .

"Oh , yeah , then what were you doing for the last fives minutes ??" He ask finally opening his eyes and looking down at me , with the prettiest blue eyes I ever saw .

"I was admiring the view " I sass .

"Oooooh , and how is that different from staring ?" He ask making me go on my back while he went on top of me . 

"Shut up " I laugh , grabbing his neck and kissing him . 

"Bossy " He comment .

"I hate you " I said smiling , looking up at him .

"Oh , really ? Are you sure you don't want to take that back ??" He ask starting to tickles my side . I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't , I started laughing and I couldn't stop .

"Stop ! Please ! Please stop" I screamed breathless from laughing .

"I will , if you take back what you said" He said still tickling my sides .

"NEVER !!!" I yelled , and then laugh .

"Ooooh , are you sure ?"  He ask tickling me even more . I laughed so much I couldn't breath .

"OK OK YOU WON I TAKE IT BACK !!!!" I finally screamed , he stopped his hands but let them at my sides , looking at me with a 'keep going' face "I don't hate you" I said breathless .

" Well that's all I wanted " He said and then he leaned down and kissed me . " Do  you want a shower ? " He said and seductively in my ear . 

"Yeah why not , but no funny business " I said pointing at him laughing .

"ok ok  no funny business " He said with his hands up in fake surrendering .

We both finally got up from the bed , both naked , he started looking at me hungrily , "No ! I said no funny business" I said pointing at him.

"Well you said in the shower , nothing could stop us from going back to bed ?" He said smiling at me .

"No , I need a shower " I said .

"Ok Ok miss bossy ." He said chuckling .

I finally got the shower I wanted , sharing kisses here and there , washing each other and joking around , like when I him a big white beard with the shampoo , joking about him being the new Santa . After the shower we dried ourselves and I made my way to the bedroom to get back my leggings and my panties  and my bra but I wanted to wear one of his shirt so I search in his closet , and I found a big sweatshirt of his . I put it on .

I then made my way over to his kitchen to find him in low sweat pants and no shirt on , with still some water drop rolling down his chest . "You are starring again . Or should I say 'admiring the view '"? he chuckle .

"Yeah I am admiring the view " I said and made my  way to the kitchen bar to see , a mug of hot chocolate and a plate of pancaked ready for me , I chuckle seeing my favorite breakfast . I then look up at Seb smiling knowingly .

"Yeah okay , I kept the note Sophie made , I just want to make you happy " He said looking guilty .

"Don't worry Seb , I like it " I said and walked up to him and pecked his lips then hugged him close to me .

We then went back ant sat at the bar and  ate breakfast , talking and joking ,until my phone ringed and stopped us .

I wondered who it could be at this hour , I checked the ID and saw it was my dad phone , I  was surprise to see it was him who called this early in the morning . I then thought of the reason he would call me and I was quick to respond the phone scared of anything he have to said .

"Hello?" I said urgently .

"Hey , baby girl , where are you ???" He ask simply .

I lied " At my apartment why ???" I ask confused .

"Well would you like to come and open the door to your mom and I , we are the door for a surprise visit , so surprise !" he said happily .

"Ah yeah ok I'm coming " I said and hung up .

I throw myself on the couch . "SHIT !!!!" I yelled in a pillow . Doing that I scared Seb , and made him worry .

"What is it ???"  he ask worried .

"My parents are fucking waiting me , they are at the door of my apartment , in the hall , just on the other side of this door " I said pointing to the front door " and I just told them I was in my apartment ." I explain .

"Well just put back on your sweater and go open them the door " He said making it sound simple .

"Duuuh , You mean you want me " I point at me " To go open the door of my apartment , exiting your apartment " I said pointing at his door " With all the marks and bite you leaved on me last night " I said pointing at them . " How do you want me to do that ????" I ask really hoping for an answer . 

"Well you put back on your sweater and go open the door , easy and simple , they are adults they know you are an adult , it's natural , it wont be that hard " He said smiling at me .

"Your idea is shitty as fuck , but there is no other idea , okay I'm going " I said and slowly really really slowly walked to the door .

"Oh my god (Y/N) they wont kill you , it's not the end of the world !" Sebastian said chuckling .

"Speak for yourself !!! And you know if my dad see me walking out of your apartment , like this " I said pointing to all the marks in my body " He will know where you lives and I don't think you want that "  I said smiling evilly , making him stop laughing and looking scared .

"Oh , shit " he said .

"Yeah I already said that ! Oh shit , is the good word for today , I think ." I was finally at the door . "Well wish me luck " I said looking at him before opening the door " and good luck to you " I said closing the door behind me . I was in the hall and I realized my mistake too late , they had already saw me , I forgot to put back on my sweater and I was still wearing Seb sweatshirt , that was too big for me and so showed more of my cleavages and shoulders , so more of the marks Sebastian leaved . 

But it was too late to go back inside my parents already saw me and my dad looked pissed and my mom was ready to burst out laughing .