Part 9

Once my body was too tired to continue I did some little stretch and slip off my ballerina and put back my converse . I then turn off the light and walk out of the  room and back in the main gym room . I saw Sebastian and I waved at him , he waved back and I let him to his work . I took the elevator , went to my floor , I then took a shower and put on some comfy clothes . 

I was hungry but I was too tired to cook anything so I order a pizza ,  I put on TV while waiting . I heard a knock and was fast to open the door to greet my pizza , my smile dropped when I saw Sebastian .

"Wow I can see I'm not welcome here " He joked playfully . " I can come back later if you prefer ." He said trying not to see I hurt him .

"Oh ! NO ! I was just expecting my pizza but yeah you are welcome here , I would like to know more about my neighbor " I said making him smile again . I took a step to the side to let him in .

"So I saw you dance , you looked incredible " He said smiling , I smile back at him ." So are you a professional dancer ?" He ask wanting to know more about me .

"Well I  was , I am now a ballet teacher , I'm starting in a week . And you what do you do in life ?" I ask making conversation trying  to get to know him more , he seems interesting . We seated on the sofa , the TV now turned off .

"Um well I'm an actor "He said scratching the back of his neck .

"Ooooh , that's cool , I don't watch a lot of movie , well except some Disney and old movie so I guess I never saw you ." I honestly said .

"Yeah , I knew you didn't recognize me , I guess I maybe should be hurt " He fake being hurt with a hand on his heart " But it's kind of new and comforting , someone who don't approach me because they want a picture or to have a famous friend " He then said looking happy .

"Well now that I know you are famous could you give me the number of all your famous friend ??" I joked laughing making him laugh too .

We talk for a while about my career as a dancer and traveling the world , and also his career he told me about the movie he did and how the industry was . We really got to know each other more . We talked and talked till a knock on the door interrupted us . I run to the door finally getting my pizza , Seb laugh seeing me run for pizza . Once the pizza was paid , I return to the sofa with it .

"Want some ? I wont it all by myself ." I told him opening the box .

"Yeah , sure , why not " He seems happy about sharing a pizza with me .

We ate  while talking even more , I was telling him crazy stuff I did with Sophie , joking and laughing together . Once the pizza was finish we kept on talking , he told me about his childhood , and I shared mine too . We really end up talking about anything and everything . Once I noticed the time , I realized how tired I was .

"Well I am so tired , I think I really need to go to bed , I'll see you ?" I said grabbing the empty pizza box and walking to the kitchen to put it in the trash can .

"Oh yeah I didn't saw  the time passing , I guess I'll see you , well goodnight , I had fun getting to know you maybe we could do that again ? Pizza ? Next time in my apartment ?" He ask hopeful .

"Oh yeah , that would be lovely , goodnight to you too " I said walking to the door and opening it for him . 

He walk out of the door , and kissed my cheek , and went to his door . I felt shiver run down all my body when his chapped lips made contact with my skin and his stubble scratch a little against my skin . 

I closed the door , resting my body against it , no I'm not feeling anything for him , I just met him , I just miss Sophie and Jason . Thinking of Jason made a pang of sadness hurt in my heart . I miss him , I know I should move on but I still miss him . My thought were stopped by phone buzzing , I check the ID and see it's Sophie . I respond her call and we talk about both our day and she was having fun but missed me , she said she missed having me to help her flirt with guy . Once I told her about Sebastian she wanted to know everything and when I mean everything I really mean it . All about his physic and personality . She was happy I already met someone , in anew city alone  it's good to have a friend , even if she joked about the fact that it would end up more than friendship , I told that I wasn't in the mood for any man in my life right now and I needed to concentrate on my new job as a teacher . We joked again about some other stuff , and she sent me to bed after hearing me yawning . 

I went to bed this night thinking about my new friendship with Seb and why the hell did I get shiver when he kissed my cheek . I stopped thinking about him and tried to think how it will go with my new job as a teacher .