Part 8

New York here I come !!! The plane just landed and I am waiting my bag , still listening to music , I finally see my bag coming  , trot my way to it and take it , I then my way out of the airport . Taking a taxi I read him the address of my new apartment that was noted on a little piece of crumple paper with the messy handwriting of Sophie . Just seeing her handwriting made me miss her already . The drive was long I guess it's New York , gonna get use to it . I listen to some music when I see we are approaching what I think is my building , I put my earphones in my pocket , the taxi stop and I pay him .

Once in the street with only my bag keeping me company , I make my way inside and there is a steward near an office , I male my way to him . " Umm , hey , I just got an apartment here , my name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) , could I get the keys please ?" I ask nicely .

He check on his computer " Ah , yes , miss (Y/L/N) here is your keys , your apartment is on the last floor as you maybe know , the elevator is this way " He said pointing to the elevator .

"Well , thanks , have a good day " I say waving at  him , making my way to the elevator , I then push the last floor button . Once at the good floor I make my way to the door and notice that I only have one neighbor , nice , I make my way to my door and open it slowly . I buy it with the furniture , so I just got in put the keys on the bar of the open kitchen , and make my way over all the apartment , my bedroom is gorgeous with a big bathroom next to it , the kitchen is open with the living room with a bar , there is a big couch place in front of the big TV , and there is a floor to ceiling window in the living room , there is also a big balcony with a beautiful view of central park and New York .

I empty my bag and put away all my thing , I prepare a new change of clothes and go for a shower . A good hot shower is exactly what I needed to refresh myself after the airplane . I dress in a jean and an hoodie , I feel a bit of hungry and realize I have nothing to eat so I put some shoes on and make my way out .

Once at the ground floor  , I ask the stewards where I could do some grocery shopping , and he gave me some directions , I happily follow them , and find myself finally at the store . I grab a basket and buy different sort of thing . I buy all of it and make my way back to my apartment building with a lot , really a lot of bags . I go up to my apartment and put everything away and prepare myself some lunch . I ate a little and then I put myself on the couch in front of some movies , I then remember I had to call Sophie . Shit she wont be happy I forgot to call her . I go on my phone and easily find her ID and press the call button .

Instead of being mad at me for calling her late she was happy of hearing my voice cause she was missing me like crazy , her words not mines , and I missed her too . We talked for a while she said to me she was going to be in Germany for a month , dancing , then she also told me Jason was a mess when they crossed each other in the street , so they talk , and he was a mess because of the break up , this made me feel bad , I cried on the phone while Sophie talk about him , then she tried to cheer me up , it worked a little . We then joked a bit and talked about New York , and my new teaching job, and to change my mind of thing she talk to me about he last one night stand . After the call ended I put myself  back in the movie while eating a little of junk food , crying a little over Jason .

I went to bed thinking of my new life , repeating to myself that  I shouldn't think about the past and only the future . And what it have to offer .

I woke in the morning with the sun in my face from the floor too ceiling window . I was in a surprisingly good mood , I took a shower then breakfast and then I did what Sophie wanted me to do I went running around central park . It was really nice , I then went back inside my apartment building . I already missed dancing so I asked the steward if there was a gym with a dance studio in it . And there was a gym in the building with a little dance studio . I was happily surprise and he was too , he told me no one ever used it . This only make me happier , it was like having my own dance studio . I thanked him and wished him a good day .

I then made my way back to my apartment , shower again after running . I then prepared myself some lunch , I ate in front of the TV .  I then wanted to seem like a nice neighbor and I bake a little chocolate cake for them . I then clean myself a little and put a simple jean with a t-shirt .

I walk out the door and knock and the other , I wait for the door to open with the cake in a plate in my hands . When the door opened , I find a muscular man with dark brown hair and blue eyes smiling at me .

"Hey , I'm (Y/N) , I'm your new neighbor , I just wanted to say hi , and I also made a cake !" I said cheerful .

"Well hello , my name is Sebastian " He said sounding surprise . " You can come in if you want " He said stepping on the side so I could have room .

"Well thanks but I don't have much time , I need to go to the gym after" I said excited to being able to dance soon .

"Well I am going to the gym too this after noon " He said smiling " So (Y/N) do you want a piece of your cake that look incredible ?" He ask walking to the open kitchen , I noticed his apartment was just like mine but in reverse .

"Yeah , why not " I said , he gestured toward the bar so I could sit , we had small talk while eating ,when we both finished our plates , we both stand and walk our way to the door .

"Well it was nice to meet you Sebastian , I guess I'll see you around !" I said with a big smile .

"Yeah , see you around " he said , watching me making my way to my door . 

Once inside I run up to my bedroom and changed clothes putting my dancing clothes , and putting back my converses , holding my new ballerina in hand . I made my way to the elevator then the gym floor , and went in the little dance studio . I then put on my ballerina and put on some music knowing  I had the room all to myself . I then stretch and danced for hours , having the time of my life .

Sebastian POV : 

When I saw (Y/N) for the first time it was really special , she seems like she didn't recognized me or even knew me . That was new and a really good feeling . And she also mesmerized me with her (H/C) and  (E/C) eyes , sparkling in the light , I never saw such beautiful eyes of my entire life . And her smile , don't get me started on her smile , I barely knew her , no I didn't even knew her , and I wanted no needed to . It was a such a weird feeling . I try to stop thinking about how Happy she looked , or how her smile could light up all the room , and her angelic voice . Trying to think of something else I prepared myself and went to the gym .

Once there I didn't saw her . I then noticed a light in the room no one ever used , I think it's a dance room or something , I made my way to the door and saw the most beautiful thing ever . (Y/N) dancing like she made one with the air , moving every piece of her body to perfection , dancing with  so much confidence she look liked she owned the world . When I understood that it has been multiple minutes since I started starring I shacked my head and went back to what I was here for .