Part 27

Time passed quickly and Seb was already gone , it was  hard for the first week to come home to our apartment . During the past month we transferred all my things to his apartment , which wasn't a lot cause all the furniture weren't mine and so there was only clothes and little thing like that to move  . 

What made it better is that we would video call every night before I would go to bed and he would soon start his day . I would call Sophie  lot too she was now in Australia dancing , she told me she loved it cause there was a lot of single guys that would be happy to have company for one night , what she prefer  . To help me there was also Jessica and Leo , I would dance some hip-hop and contemporary dance but I still loved ballet most .

I would dance more in the little dance studio of the building to busy my mind , and not to think to much of Seb who was away . He made me laugh when one time during a video call he ask e to some time film myself dancing , cause he missed seeing me dancing . I loved him even more and I was surprised the long distance was not a problem anymore .

Today I had a day off and I invited Jessica and Leo to come over so we could enjoy our day off together . At the beginning we just wanted to relax and watch movie on the couch , but after a while we all needed to dance so I told them to go back to there apartment and come back with dancing clothes .

After that they both made there way back to the lobby of my building where I was waiting for them in my dancing clothes and then we made our way over to the elevator and I press the gym floor . 

Jessica and Leo were confused as to why we didn't go all the way up back to my apartment , Leo speak first . "Why did you press this floor ???" He ask confused .

"Yeah why don't we go back to your apartment " Jessica said .

"I have a surprise for you ." I said smirking at them .

"I hope it's good " Jessica said smiling .

"Same " Leo said excited .

Once at the good floor , the door opened and it was just the gym . They both looked at me weirdly . 

"Why the gym ??" Leo ask .

"Yeah I don't want to use those machine , I need a place to dance " Jessica said 

"Just shut up guys , the gym is not the surprise , but this door " I said pointing to the dance studio door " I think you will both like what's inside  " I said making my way to the door .

They followed me eagerly , I open the door for them . And hear a little 'wow' from both of them . Jessica went running inside twirling inside . 

Leo stayed at my side in aw . " You have a dance studio in your building ????" He ask astonished.

"Yep !" I said popping the P . 

I went in and put on some music , we all stretched in our different  way and warm up , then we all danced around .

It must have look weird three people dancing all in different way , Leo was doing his contemporary dance routine , Jessica her hip-hop dance routine , and me my ballet dance routine . But we had fun and we all explore each other dance style and joked around .

We would do little dance battle to see which one was better just to end up dancing together . We invented some choreography all together , it was the perfect trio . It's been already three month of this without Sebastian , I missed him but it was not as bad as I thought it would be .

After this day we would meet here to train together and perfect our new choreography , and every time we had out of work we would be there dancing and laughing .

It was the end of the day and I was in bed with my computer in my lap and Seb on the screen .

"I miss you doll I wish I could come back to you " He said looking at me with puppy dog eyes .

"I miss you too , you will be home soon , don't worry , I love you . Just three month left , it will pass fast ." I said smiling at him .

"Well I am happy only three month left and I will finally be able to kiss you again , hold you in my arms . " He said smiling .

"Yeah " I said smiling back at him " So how is filming going ?" I ask smiling at him .

"It's going well , only two month of filming and then one month of tour for the publicity , and then I will be home and you will be in my arms " He said with a goofy smile on his perfect face . "How is teaching ballet going ???" He ask me .

"Oh it's great the students are great and the best thing is Jessica and Leo , we always meet up to the dance studio and we are even creating some choreography . " I said excited of talking about it . " If you want I'll send you videos of us " I said smiling at him .

"Ooooh , I would love that doll " He said winking at me with a goofy smile on his face .

"You are a big dork ! " I said smiling .

"Yeah but you love this big dork " He said with a  triumphant smile on his face .

"Yeah I do love you Sebastian " I said smiling even bigger at him .

"And I love you even more (Y/N) " He smiled and looked at his watch " Well I better go if I don't want to be late this morning , goodnight doll , sweet dreams " he said smiling " Love you " He said then made a kissy movement with his lips .

"Have a good day babe , love you too " I said smiling at him .

I turn off my laptop and put it on the desk in the bedroom , I then went to bed thinking of Seb and when he would be back home , and I will be able to sleep with him in my arms .