Part 13

I told Sophie everything she wanted to know , this means everything absolutely everything .She couldn't stop saying that he had a crush on me , I only laugh at her in response . We then talk for the time she had left in New York . 

We talk and talk promising to call each other anytime , for anything . She then had to go , her taxi was already waiting for her outside . I walk with her outside and we hugged for what felt like forever until the taxi driver wouldn't want to wait and he honked his car , making us jumped back and shared a last quick hug .

I then went back inside the building , and in the elevator to my floor and I quickly made my way to my apartment , trying not to cry I prepare myself to go next door , to eat pizza with Sebastian . I just changed from my t-shirt to my Mickey sweater and I put my hair in a pony tail .

I walk out of my apartment and knock on the door . I wait just a little before Sebastian opened the door , also wearing simple clothes , a grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt , that seems a little too tight for his muscles fit body . " Hey !!! " I said smiling really big to see him , I think I needed company with Sophie departure .

"Hey so the pizza is not here but you can come in , I'll put on a movie . " He said stepping to the side letting me in , and closing the door after me .

 "Okay thanks " I said smiling , he direct me to his couch and we sit together with the remote in Seb hand , choosing a movie .

"So I need to tell you something " he started looking really uncomfortable .

"Hey calm down , you can tell me anything , it wont be the end of the world . " I said smiling reassuringly .

"Okay then , well after I came back from my work out , and after I watch you danced and made my way back here, and well I don't know if it's your friend style but I find this " He said handing me a little note .

"Oh . My . God" I breath out , reading the note . I then face palmed and chuckle "Well first you have to know it's was her idea I had no idea she done that , and by the way i am totally gonna kill her for that . Secondly I am so so sorry , she is weird if it can excuse anything and she had this idea that you had a crush on me . I really don't know where she got this idea but yeah , she is kind of crazy . I am so sorry " I said after reading the note from Sophie , it was not signed but first I could recognize her handwriting anywhere and second she kept referring to herself as the 'Best Friend' .

In the note was a list of all my favorites things , like my favorite flower , movie , color , music , food , breakfast , really my favorite anything . And at the end of the list was  a little warning for Seb saying things like if he ever hurt me she knew where he lived or what she would do to him , well I wont go in details in that it was kind of scary . She then put her number saying to call her if he needed any advice about me .

"I am really sorry again " I said honestly , already thinking of how I would get revenge on Sophie .

"Well first it's okay , really don't worry , and secondly I find it rather funny she would do that ." He said chuckling . 

"Yeah I guess but I still have no idea where she ever got the idea you got a crush on me " I laugh " I mean look at you " I said pointing at him " And look at me " I said pointing  at me " Why would you ever find anything attractive in me " I said chuckling .

"Well I am looking at you " He said and point at me "And I would have to disagree with you " He said shocking me " I find you really attractive and I think your friend got it  right , I maybe got myself in a crush for you . You are really beautiful , you are funny , you are smart and you are really interesting and you are really passionate about what you do . " He said sounding honest . I didn't realize he moved closer to me with each of his words until he was leaning in and kissed me .

I felt a spark , no I felt firework , when our lips were touching . The kiss was slow but still passionate .I return the kiss . The feeling of his lips against mine felt like heaven , the feeling of his stubble lightly scratching my cheeks . I then felt his hands coming up and holding my face to his . I snaked my hands around his neck , holding him even closer to me . 

The kiss got heated , I bite his lips asking for entrance and he happily opened his mouth for my tongue , my tongue enter his mouth . Our tongue interlacing , each muscle search everywhere in the new the new territory they had to discover . I then straddle his laps , holding the back of his neck , his hands find there places on my waist . He then bite my lips , making me moan in his mouth , then he start to place hickeys  and love bite to my neck .

When I realized what was going I jumped out of his laps . "I'm so sorry but i can't do this , I have to go !" I said running to the door and out of his apartment and then to my own door , hearing him following me and saying my name , asking me what  was going on , and excuse himself if he went to far . I just closed the door of my apartment to his face and let  myself slip on the floor crying silently , hearing him just at the other side of the door , knocking and asking if I was okay .

"I'm fine just leave me alone . " I said trying not to let it hear that  I was crying .

"You didn't look fine and you don't  sounds fine either , just let me in and let me help you (Y/N)" He said nicely .

"JUST GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE !!  " I yelled crying .

After that I heard him sigh and heard his footstep go away . I finally let myself cry openly .