Part 25

Two months later , I woke up in the warm and strong arms of Seb . I cuddles a little more in his arms before our alarm would wake him up . It seems like his body was so used to mine that when I moved closer to him he hold me tighter in his arms , it made me smile against the bare skin of his chest .

I press my ear against his chest where his heart is , and listen to the best sounds of the world the heart beating of the man I love . I stayed snuggle into him until our alarm wake him , I feel him move to stop it , and he came back snuggling his face in my hair , making me chuckle .

"Come on Seb , wake up " I say shacking him , he only chuckle before tackling me under him and buried his head in my neck . "No Seb , come on ! " I say trying to push him back but he was too heavy for me , he laugh in my neck .

"Come just five more minutes " He whines in my neck and I even felt him pout against the skin of my neck .

"The last time you said that I ended one hour late to class , with hickeys all over me and my students teasing me  for a full week . " I said dead serious "Come on Jessica have to finish our project to show it to the director if he could accept our idea " I begged him .

"Okay , just one kiss " He bargain .

"One kiss ." I said pointing at him warning him . He nod , and leaned down  we shared a loving slow kiss . We then broke away and he rested his forehead on mine . "Come on , get up "  I said poking his nose .

He finally got up from the bed , and I followed him in the shower . We took a quick shower with no funny business , only kisses here and there . After our shower we dressed and had breakfast together , talking about how our day is suppose to go .

I then leaved him at the gym floor with a kiss on his cheek . I then made my way to the school . Once inside I found Jessica so we could get ready to show our project to the director .

We meet up at the teacher locker room and changed . We then made our way to the dance studio we ask to the director to meet us . With two months passing Jessica and I got really close , she was a really good friend . 

Once in the dance studio we  saw the director and I let Jessica explain him our little project .

"So we wanted to show all the difference and similarities of ballet and hip hop and we thought we could mix them a little to make  a little movie for the school site ." Jessica said confident .

We were both dressed up , me in my beautiful dance outfit my parents gave me , and she was dressed up as a real hip hop dancer . We then show to the director our little project .

(pass the video to 1:15)

After we showed him , we had success , and he was okay with our project and he was rather happy to see us that much devoted to the school .   

We then made our way back to our job , teaching , we both went our separate way . I finally arrived to my teaching dance studio . I put on some light music during our stretching and warm up and then I showed them new move and how to perfect them .

I finally made my way home after this long day . I text Seb to know if we would pass the night at his or my apartment , he text back saying he was already at mine . I smiled at his response .