Late night flight

Late night flight

A young girl is seated nervously in her seat. She clutches both the armrests in fear. Her throat is dry. The plane is ready for take off, she shuts her eyes tight.

Airhostess: Are you okay? You need something?

The girl nods her head as No, tears flow from her eyes.

Man (scared): No...I..I am fine...

She opens her eyes and sees a spectacled young man seated next to her, appearing equally nervous. Their eyes meet and they smile weakly at each other.

Man: aapko bhi darr lagta hai plane me? Mujhe bhi....breathe deep, close your eyes..bas 5 min...

She closes her eyes and breathes deep as the man suggests. The plane gathers speed, she squeezes her eyes and feels a hand on hers. She looks at him startled, his eyes are still closed and he appears to be praying loudly. She oddly finds it very funny and starts giggling. The spectacled man opens his eyes and looks at her laughing uncontrollably holding her hand on her mouth. He joins in the laughter, few minutes later the flight is airborne and they settle down. She wipes her tears and hands a tissue to the co-passenger.

Man: Thanks....life me pehli baar itna hassa hoon ki aasoo aa gaye...aur darr chala gaya..

Girl: I should thank you....usually main toh plane me rone lagti hoon, vomit karti hoon...magar aaj aisa kuch nahi hua...

Man: waise London se meri ek aur flight hai...aap aayengi?

Girl: meri bhi flight London se hai..aap jaa kahan rahe hai?

Man: Houston, Texas...

Girl: Me too.....

They both realize they will be on the same flight again.

Man: Thank god....lets try hamare seats saath me ho.....the girl looks at him with raised eyebrows.

Man: uhh..I..didn't mean it that way....just being friendly...btw, I am Kartik ..

Girl: I am Naira Kapoor...sorry...Naira Singhania...my name is Naira Singhania..

Kartik: Singhania ...Kapoor....do do surnames? Ek pasand nahi toh doosra rakh liya..he laughs at his own joke

Naira(snapping): I..I just got divorced..so aadat nahi huyi hai...isliye..

Kartik: Ohh..my bad..am sorry...thank you once again...good night. He pulls an eye mask over his eyes and sleeps.

She too puts the eye mask and turns to sleeps and the same images pop up....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Should i continue it? Plz Vote & Comment