They are falling in love or Have already fallen in love?

PLZ DO INLINE COMMENT

Next day morning

Teena helps Naira with her morning routine.

Kartik: Good morning Teena.....How are you feeling Naira..if you don't mind shall I take a look at your feet.

Naira nods and Kartik proceeds to remove the bandage and examine her foot. She watches his face and the concern on it.

Naira: It still pains....kuch serious toh nahi hai naa?

Kartik (pressing her ankle): hmmm....ek x-ray kar lenge toh acha rahega..i suspect a muscle tear...Teena will you take her to the hospital? I have my shift now. I shall drop you girls there.

Kartik and Teena both help Naira to get inside the elevator and then the car. Kartik looks at Naira while driving, she appears very nervous and is biting her nails.

Kartik (smile): Naira...whats the matter...tum itni darri huyi kyun ho?

Naira: agar fracture hua toh? Mere padhaai ka kya hoga?

Kartik (laugh): tumhe padhaai ki padi hai? Zyaada tar log yeh sochte hai ki fracture hua toh woh kaam kaise karenge? Unki dekhbaal kaun karega?

Naira (tensed): arre haan...kaise hoga sab...Oh god !

Kartik : dekhbaal ki chinta mat karna..main hoon naa...

NairaF: Merii princess...tera bukhaar theekh hone tak main ghar se bahar bhi nahi jaoonga..yehi rahoonga..

Teena: Heloooo...main bhi hoon...yaa ab tum dono ko meri koi zaroorat nahi hai..

Kartik: Oh no Teena..zaroorat kaise nahi hai...ghar ka kaam karnewaali toh sabse important hoti hai..

Teena: what? Hmpppfff..I hate you Kartik...

Kartik: No seriously...tum bahut important ho..agar tumne Naira ki madat naa ki hoti toh hum kaise milte bolo?

Naira: haan sahi kaha....Teena thanks for everything...

Teena: shut up! I love you both...she side hugs Naira and Kartik.

They all reach the hospital. Teena takes Naira to the clinic and Kartik goes to attend his shift. They are waiting for the doctor's call when Teena gets a call on her phone.

5 min later she comes back to Naira with tense look.

Naira: Kya hua Teena? All good?

Teena (tensed): No Naira..it was my mom..my dad is unwell and she needs my help there...I need to go to New York today...

Naira (holding her hands): don't worry..evrything will be fine...you need to go and pack..what about your tickets?

Teena: I will book them on my way to home now...it breaks my heart to leave you like this..but...

Naira (smile): Teena...I will be fine...you better go now...

Teena calls up Kartik and explains everything. Kartik comes to be with Naira.

Naira: Kartik....tumhari shift?

Kartik: Don't worry...my friend is covering for me.

The doctor then checks Naira's x-ray...