They Dreamed😍⚡

DO INLINE COMMENT & Read Author's note in last 

Kartik plays on some music softly on the radio. It's a jazz music station and he remembers how he took Naira to the jazz street – an open street where live jazz music is played and many food cafes are present.

Flashback

After the carnival, Kartik and Naira are hungry. He takes her to the jazz street. She is hearing jazz music for the first time.

KartikYou like jazz?

Nairajazz? Maine kabhi suna nahi hai...I will try but...

Kartikyou will like it I feel...its soft and romantic...Naira loves it especially the saxophone. They both order their food and the server tells them it will take some time because its crowded.

Kartik: thoda time lagega Naira..tab tak just enjoy the music

Naira turns her chair and enjoys the light singing and the play of drums, piano and the sax! She nods her head slightly and taps her foot in appreciation. Kartik watches her feet in play, his gaze moves up to her smooth legs that are bare in that short, cute summer floral frock. Her dress flutters slightly in the wind and he gets to see a hint of her thighs. Naira straightens her dress, Kartik looks up immediately and pretends to look at the musicians.

Some minutes later he turns his gaze again- his eyes sweep up from her legs to her bare arms – that shine in the streetlight. Naira flicks her hairs back- she is feeling hot, she picks her scarf and ties her hairs into a loose pony. Kartik smiles as it means he can watch her face without the silky interuptions (her hairs)...

He has a strange fixation to her lips – he imagines them as soft flower petals, they now curve into a smile. He watches as she claps her hands, he looks around – the musicians take a bow...

Naira (happy): That was awesome...tumhe jazz music ke baare me kitna pata hai?

Kartik: Thoda bahut...yahan pe radio station hai – Jazz all day! Usme hamesha jazz music hi hota hai..

Their food is served. Naira excuses herself to wash her hands, Kartik watches her hips as she walks.

Kartik(mind): Whats happening with me ! God...she is soo attractive...I have to control myself...

The rest of the dinner is spent with some light talks and well concealed glances at each other by both Kartik and Naira...

Flashback over

Kartik parks his car and turns the engine off. There is a silence in the car and he watches the gentle breathing of Naira. He raises his hand and reaches her forehead-...she has a beautiful smile on her face, she clutches the teddy tighter.

He removes his seat belt and calls out Naira's name twice. She smiles but doesn't open her eyes. Her scarf comes over her cheek and lips, he slowly comes closer to remove it she feels his fingertips on her lips and opens her eyes in a flash.

Kartik (removes the scarf): kabse bula raha hoon tumhe..we are home !sleeping beauty !

Naira (rubbing eyes): Sleepiing beauty?

Kartik: haan...tumne sleeping beauty ke baare me sunaa hoga na?

Naira (yawning): Of course...ek princess jo kayi saalon tak soti hai aur phir ek din uska prince charming usse Kiss karke uthaata hai..

Naira realizes what she just said and shifts in the seat uncomfortably. Kartik pretends not understanding it so as to not embarrass her more. They both get out of the car and head to the elevator.