DATE NIGHT😍✨

Sooooooooooo Jis chapter ka thaa sabko iintezar wohh aaaagayaaaaaaa😂🙊

vote ache se dena aurr kanjusii nhii krna😛&& Doo iinlineeee comment alsooooooooooooooo

Micro lab

Naira: Teena....I need to talk to you about something personal

Teena (removing her gloves): Go on..I am listening

Naira: What do you do on a date with Joe?

Teena: What?

Naira: Don't get me wrong..I just...I don't know so I thought of asking you..

Teena (folding hands across her chest): Hmmmmmmm....you want to hear everything? Or just the naughty details?

Naira (embarrassed): naughty?...no..i mean...yes..i mean

Teena (holding her shoulders): Listen...you need to know it right...I will tell you everything...between you and me okay? Naira nods her head as yes

Teena (lowering her voice): so on most of our dates we just make out...sometimes in his flat or his car or in the pub...any remote corner..

Naira : Make out? What do you make?

Teena laughs at her naivety.

Teena: Are you for real Naira? Really? Like really you don't know what is make out?

Naira: I was never friendly with boys. Mrs Singhania ke darr se you know..

Teena: Poor you..you missed out on so much fun...anyways...so make out basically means a boy and girl get together and have some fun, romance..like hugging, touching or kissing..and sex !

Naira (shocked): what?

Teena (casual): Yeah...Joe cannot keep his hands off me...he just will find some or the other silly reason to touch me....or kiss me..I love it when he does that in public...shows off his love..

Naira: I..I don't want to go on date with Kartik...no...I don't..

Teena: Oh god ! did I scare you off...chill...he said it's a friendly date...so probably you guys would just have fun..you know..go to a movie theatre, watch the movie and come back...simple...

Naira: yeah...he is a nice guy...

Teena: he treats you as a friend...he usually hangs out only with hot chicks..Naira looks up to Teena...

Teena: Oops...Naira don't get me wrong..I mean you are beautiful but..you know Kartik usually dates girls who are you know...easy going, dress bold that kind..but he is a nice guy..

Naira : Okay..if you say so...

Teena: did you decide on what you are going to wear

Naira : whatever I have...

Teena (slaps her forehead): uhhh.....never mind...I shall get you ready for your date..

Friday evening

Kartik has asked Naira to come to the movie theatre directly as he has a patient to attend to. Teena uses this opportunity to dress up the reluctant Naira.