𝕿 𝕯 𝕽- Chapter 4

(Authors note, this is who I picture T-Bone as.

𝕿 𝕯 𝕽

Indigo POV

I wake to the sound of my phone ringing on my nightstand, the voice of Jaymes Young fills the room.

I reach over in an attempt to answer it, not recognising the caller ID I pick up cautiously

" Hello..."
" Is this Indigo ? "
" Who's this ? " I sit up
" Dylan, I'm from the club. Are you coming into work today ? " A sigh of relief overwhelms me.
" Yeah, give me an hour " I hang up heading down to my kitchen.

Making a pot of coffee before scrolling through my phone, a photo of my mom and my dog Rocko pops up. Oh how I miss them.

Before I can talk myself out of it, I decide on giving my mom a call.

" Hey mom "
" Hey babe, what's up ? " Worry in her tone.
" Nothing, just seen that photo of you and Roc, couldn't help myself" I look down knowing she can't see me.
" Andre came looking for you today " Andre was someone who my brother was mixed up with .. although he's not bad news, he was involved the night my brother was ... killed.

" Yeah.. What did he say ? " Panic washing over me.
" He asked for your number .. saying he found out some stuff from.. That night. Please Indi, don't get in contact with him.. He's different " She pleads.
" Don't worry mom, I won't. Anyways I better get going, I have work.. oh and Mom, I met Marvin.. I work at his mechanic shop " I smile.
" That's amazing hun. I love you "

" Love you too " I hang up.

I head to the shower before a long day of work.

I'm getting let off early due to the fact I have my first shift as a stripper tonight.

Heading towards the door I throw on my leather jacket, with a coffee cup in hand.

•••••••••••

I've been working on the ranger for a little over an hour now, my dad coming over to check on me here and there, never failing to compliment me on my work.

I sigh taking a cigarette out of my pocket, inhaling a few drags before walking into the office.

" Hey Tara " I smile taking another draw.

" Hey hun, you excited for tonight ? " She looks up.
" Shit I forgot about that, what time do I get off " I ask
" Four, then you'll come in and sit with the club. Your Father wants to discuss some stuff with you " She smiles at me before handing me a beer.

I walk out of the office taking a swig of my beer and grabbing my tool box.

What's next.

••••

Its now 4:01 and I'm greeted with T-Bone.

" You ready Princess ? " He smirks lighting a cigarette. Gosh he's cute, in a weird puppy dog way.

" As ready as I'll ever be " I follow him into the club.

"As my VP can't be here at the moment, I'm asking for Rash to step up beside me while we greet my offspring " I hear my fathers voice. He looks different, more in his element.

This is his family.

" Don't worry guys, he will be there tonight. As he promised " He sits down in his seat gesturing for everyone else to do so as well.
I however, stand in the door way unsure on what to do. Judging by the fact no other women are in here, I get the sense this is male territory.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara