𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 14

Gonna start adding disclaimers before mature content.

Indigo P.O.V

The feeling of a strong, heavy object wrapped around my torso awakes me.
How do I always end up in this situation, especially with Ajax ?
I really need to start focusing on my family and the Club, boys are a distraction... especially this one.

" Morning Darlin' " The sound of his raspy morning voice is almost enough to make me forget everything I just mentioned.
" Morning Aj. " I groan, getting out of bed.

The smell of coffee and pancakes has now taken over my senses, thank the lord for Kali.
Within seconds I'm down the stairs greeting one of my best friends.

" Morning bitch. " I take a seat at my kitchen island.
" So about last night. " Great here we go.
" Forget about it Kali, it was a mistake. " the taste of coffee on my lips slowly waking me up.
" No, it wasn't and soon you'll realise that, but for now we have other thing's to discuss. " She copies my actions and takes her mug to her lips.
" I'm so nervous. " I sigh out.
" Don't be, you've got this. " I can tell Kali is still a little upset over the fact there is a chance I'll be a patched club member before her, I respect the fact she's willing to see the bigger picture.

The ride to the club house was rather painful, considering Ajax and Kali had to drive with me didn't help my morning at all.

" I've got church, see you both soon. " Ajax is the first to climb out of the car.

The feeling of my phone vibrating in my pocket signals for Kali to climb out next. 
Reaching into my jacket pocket, I answer my phone without checking the I.D.

" Oh my god Indi, I've been trying to call for days. " My mother's voice cries into the phone.
" You can quit the act, I got your letter. " I huff.
" This isn't an act, I miss you. " God can she get any more annoying.
" Look I have a busy day with my father and brother, so if you don't mind, I gotta go. " I mention my family knowing it will hurt her.
" Brother ?, What are you on about ?. "
" I have a brother. " With this I hang up the phone, I genuinely don't have time for her today.

The memories from last night keep replaying on my mind, I can't believe I almost had sex with Ajax.
Why do I like this thought so much ? I can't feel this way for him, not yet. It's too soon.

" It's been an hour, what is going on in there. " Kali sighs offering me some food from her plate.
Apparently Tara refused to let Hannah and Tico waste food from the wedding, insisting that they'd get eaten by a bunch of hungover bikers, so far she's been proven right.
I honestly don't blame her either, these snacks are amazing.

Suddenly my name is called out by Dylan, signalling for me to enter the church.
Here we go.

" Indigo, come stand beside me please. " My father puts his hand out.
I follow his orders and take his hand before standing to the left of him.

" The club have voted. " I try and read the members faces, but nothing is a give away on what is about to happen.

" Today, in front of the whole of The Devil's Renegades, we will be welcoming our first ever patched female member.
Welcome to Hell, Sweetheart. " My Father announces.
Cheers fill the room as the men welcome me in open arms.

" This is an honour and I promise, you won't regret this. I may be a woman in the eyes of the lord but when I wear the club colours, mistake me not as I am and will be a Renegade, a son to the devil. " Within seconds, the cheers take over again as I'm thrown into the middle of the men.