𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 12

Authors note -

I'll stop posting these notes soon, i promise.
Comment your favourite characters and what you hope to see !
Thoughts on Ajax and Indigo? Are they moving to fast?, too slow ?
Ill let yall know Ajax's club name soon.

Enjoy :)

Indigo POV -

Over the past few days Kali and I have spent most of our time with Hannah, helping her prepare for her wedding.
Watching Hannah's face light up every time something is working out has to be one of my new favourite thing's.
According to Tara, this wedding has been planned since the pair met, it was love at first sight.

" Hey Indi, could you call by the club house and pick up the bridesmaids dresses ? I had to get them delivered there. " I haven't been to the clubhouse since my ride with Kali, afraid to face Ajax.

" Yeah, sure. Of course I can. " I smile, sitting down the flowers I was sorting through.

I jump into my car before starting the ignition and heading in the direction of the clubhouse.

As I pull in I can't help but notice how busy everyone look's, I knew me taking some days off would slow work down but I didn't think it would this much.

" Hey Tara, you should've called me if things got this busy. " I sigh pulling out a cigarette.
" It's fine sweetheart, just a little set back since Tico is also out of work, here and the bar. " She shakes her head before pulling the cigarette from between my lips.

" What was that for ?. "
" Your father is in a bad enough mood already, he doesn't need to catch you slowly killing yourself also. " I do nothing but nod my head in an understanding.

" Hey, did those dresses arrive ? Hannah sent me over. "
" They're in the office, follow me. "
I watch as Tara grabs down 4 dresses all in a protective black sleeve.

" Thank you so much, have you seen them ? " I can't help but have a girl moment.
" Nope, we don't get to see them until the wedding day. " She shrugs her shoulders.
" Fair enough, I'm sure they are beautiful. Listen, I'll take these down to Hannah then come back and help around the lot. " I offer.
" You sure ? Ajax is here. " Concern clear on her tone.
" I'm sure. "

I pull back into the lot of the Clubhouse in hope's god is in my favour.

" I didn't think you'd actually come back. " Tara chuckles.
" You mistake me for a quitter. " I smirk.
" Mind working on the car over there ? It's some bimbos and I'd rather her gone sooner rather than later. "
" Sure thing momma T. " I  laugh to myself before heading in the direction of the little pink bug.

" You're so funny " I hear the sound of a high pitched laugh followed by an annoyed Dylan.
" Hey Dyl. " I wave in an attempt to save him from the girl, I assume owns this car.
" Hey Indi, How's it going ? " He nods in my direction.
" Yeah good, she should be just about done. "

" Who are you ? " Her annoying voice squeaks up again. I watch as Dylan gives me a pleading look to save him.
" I'd appreciate if you'd take your hands off of my boyfriend. " I wipe my hands on a rag before stepping closer to Dylan, interlocking our hands.