𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 31.

Indigo's POV:

Ajax eventually talked to my father and the guys about Kali.
I really hope I can hold my promise and make this happen.
She deserves it, more then anyone.
She picked me up when I was broken, she put her life on the line to protect this club, always has and always will. She deserves the colours.

" Hey bitch! Wanna go for coffee?. " Speak of the devil and she shall appear.
" Fuck yeah, we riding?. " I grab my helmet off the bar, ready to head out.
" Since when is that a question, let's go. " She chuckles, heading out of the club house.
I pull my helmet on, buckling it up before sliding my gloves over my hands.
Oh how I love riding.

After the short, fast ride - we pull into our favourite cafe, going straight to our regular booth.
" So, I heard you're trying to get me patched in." She looks up from the menu, to meet my gaze.
" T-bone told you?. " I chuckle. That boy can't keep his mouth shut.
" Thank you, you promised and you're trying to stick to it, but please know that if the vote doesn't follow through, I will not hold it against you - you're doing everything you are capable of and I admire that. " She leans over, placing her delicate hand in mine.

A few minutes later and a young waitress is taking our order. Kali had decided it was her shout this time. I just laugh at her attempts to tell me that I owe her a beer after this.
" Bitch, I can give you a beer for free. " I remind the girl before me.
" Fuck, I forgot that you were practically running the bar now. " She shakes her head.

" So, 2 weeks left of college huh?. "
" Well 2 weeks and 4 days. " I laugh.
I had started going to class more often to speed up the course, got sick of doing most of it online. I still have no idea how I've passed.
" I'm proud of you. " She smirks.
" And I'm proud of you. " I smile back at my friend.

Kalis POV :

I'm relieved to see my best friend happier then the weeks prior, she seems content and full of life again.

The fact she is trying to get me in the club is enough to make my cold heart warm up a little. She's way to precious. I've truely been blessed.

" Well, look at what we've got here. " T-bones voice is heard over the chatter of the cafe.
" Hey baby. " I stand up, planting a kiss on his cheek.
" Hello pretty ladies. " Ajax is next to join us.
How come whenever Indi and I go out, these dimwits always appear. Especially at this particular cafe.

" You guys have to head back to the club house, we've got a church and Tara needs Kali to take a car for a service drive. " Ajax wraps his arms around Indigo, looking down at her with a smile. Damn I love them.
" Alright, back to the club house we go. " I sigh, leaving a tip on the table.

The ride back to the clubhouse is shorter then I wanted, I was really enjoying my time with my bestfriend. I swear the club invades our lives more often now. I can't complain though, I love it here.

Indigo's POV:

Kali has left to test drive the cage while we head into church. I really hope she's at this table soon.

" Alright, lets get down to business. " My father clears his throat.
" A few days back we discussed the matter of Kali joining us, at this table, in our colours, as a brother. " he looks around before continuing.
" After voting and discussing, we've come to the decision that, we as a family will be bringing Kali in. " cheers erupt around the table, happy tears coming from myself.
" During the week, I had the honours of getting a cut made. Specifically for her. So, T-bone, Ajax and Indigo. We want you to patch up our beloved Kali. "

" Indigo, go get our girl. Say she's in trouble or some shit. " I laugh at this before heading out to the garage.
" Kali, Pres is pissed- apparently you fucked up a clients bike, could you come in to church for a second to speak up on the matter?. " I lie through my teeth, trying not to smile.
I watch as she throws her rag down before muttering a bunch of swear words under her breath.

" I'm so sorry Pres, if I fucked up their bike I'll handle it, this lands completely on me. " She comes in frantically.
Ajax and T-bone join me beside Kali.

" Kali, you're not in trouble. " My father laughs.
I watch as confusion takes over her.
T-bone taps her on the shoulder, holding up her cut.
" Oh my fucking god. "
" With this cut, we welcome a new brother. Someone who will stand by our side and fight for us as one. As a family. With these colours we hope you pride yourself and respect the brothers before us, as they would respect you. " Ajax states proud.
T-bone hands me the cut before I stand behind Kali.
" With this cut, you're the second woman to ever wear these colours. Welcome to the family. " I finish off, placing the cut over her shoulders.

She's in tears, hugging everyone around the table, finishing with my father.

" I am a Devils Renegade, bound my blood and steel. I will wear this patch with pride with my brothers along side me. " Kali chants, standing behind my father, Our Pres.

" THROUGH HELL WE RIDE, AND WE RIDE TOGETHER!. " everyone in the room yells together. This is family.

This is my home.

KALI IS PATCHED IN! Second female rider to bare the patch.

Sadly our time here is almost up.
We have a few chapters left in Indigo's story. So don't go grabbing those tissues yet.

Riders til the end.
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Big things are coming ;)