𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 34.

A/N we are coming close to our ending.
Not there yet... but almost.
I do have a question for you all. Would you purchase my book if it was a hard cover in stores ? Just curious !
Leave your thoughts ! If it ever were to happen - it would be cheap and I'd possibly have a giveaway for my most attentive reader 👀👀

Indigo's POV:

Tico has been back fully working at the bar for four weeks now and it has definitely taken some stress off of my shoulders.
During this time I had the opportunity to put all of my attention into Chase's bike, he was going insane not being on his baby. He gratefully accepted mine in the meantime while I was working on his and getting ready to start my new job at the hospital. Three years of study finally paid off, too think I wasn't going to begin in the first place, really has me silently praying to Rick with my gratitude. I wouldn't of been able to do it without him.

Today is my first day and to say I'm stressing out would be an understatement. What if I mess up. What if things go wrong. What if I harm a patient?. Thankfully during my doubts, Ajax has been here to reassure me the whole way.

" Look at you, in your scrubs, looking all doctor and stuff. " Ajax comes into the room, with the widest grin the man could manage.
Yesterday I had made the drive to the hospital for orientation, in this time I was given my scrubs so I didn't have to do a change there today.
" I feel naked without my cut. " I pout at the man in the mirror.
" How about we get you naked. "
I shake him off, insisting that I have to leave.

*****************

I've been here for two hours now, to say the nurses have been busy would be an understatement. I've been watching them all pace around and help as many people as they can.
I watch as they bring a man in, rushing him through the halls, when a paramedic comes up to me.
" Car accident, one fatal and this one has lost a lot of blood. Will need a transfusion and to be operated on his leg. " He states to me as I write it all day, running alongside him.
At the moment I'm not allowed to do any major operations by myself, I simply take notes and observe during theatre.
I pass this information on to his nurses and doctors that are on standby.

" Miss Jensen, can you please hand me the scissors. " The surgeon I've learnt to be Dr Jackson has had me by his side for every operation today, he states that he see potential in me.
I hand him the scissors he had asked for, waiting to hear my next move.

After an hour of being in there, doing blood transfusions and operating on his leg, we are finally out and the cost is clear.

" Tell the Nurses to take him to room 3A in half an hour. He will be due to wake up within the next hour and I want him to be in there with you and Nurse Down for this. " He states, leaving for a coffee break.
I can do this.
I pass on the information, letting Down know that I need her tailing me to assist this particular patient.
It's so weird having nurses await for my next command, I've been here for three hours and I'm already learning the ropes and earning respect.

After waiting for what felt like forever, the patient at task as woken up. Lost and confused by his surroundings.

" Good evening Mr Clarke, I'm Doctor Jensen and this is Nurse Down, we will be the ones to accompany you this afternoon. How are you feeling?. " I watch as he struggles to talk, handing him a glass of water while Nurse Down prepares to take notes.
" I feel a bit tender, is there anything I can take?. " He finally finds his voice. As if on cue, another nurse comes in with pain relief, helping him lift his head to swallow the pills.

" I have to inform you on the matter that you were in an accident prior to being transferred here. Due to this, you needed an operation on your leg as well as a blood transfusion. The local police will be stopping by to ask some questions but you have the right to dismiss them at any time. This buzzer here is the one you can press to signal a nurse if you have any issues. " Thank god I was handed this clip board, that is way to much information to remember.

I quickly inform him that the Dr Jackson will be in shortly to see how he is holding up before leaving his room.
****************

Six hours later and I can finally head home, after a long ten hour shift, I am prepared to get back into the lot and finish up Chase's bike.
Driving into the lot, I can't help but notice the boys all gathered around drinking beers.
Do we have church today?.

" Hey lads, Whats going on?. "
" We are heading into church, Pres called us in."
I chuck in my cut, sliding it over my bloody scrubs. Who knew helping out in a surgery could get you so bloody.

" Before we begin, how was your first day at the hospital?. " my father peeks interest.
" Great actually, sadly there was a fatal crash today but I had the opportunity to help out on the survivor. " I smile up at my old man.
He smiles back at me before turning back towards the table.
" I'm here to inform you all that I'm going to be stepping down at President. " Confusion hits me like a truck. He loves his patch.

" Before you all sit there and stress your little minds over it, I will still be in the club, just not wearing this patch. I feel as though it's time I let the new generation take over. " He looks towards Ajax.
" We had a vote a few years back when Ajax became VP, stating that he will wear the President patch the day I was ready to step down- So Ajax, my brother. Will you do me the honour of wearing this patch. " I watch as they share a bro hug, the whole room filling with cheers. If anyone deserves this patch, it's my man.
Within seconds they are ripping their patches off, My father handing Ajax " President. "

" Can I put it on for you?. " I speak up. What? I love sewing things on, it reminds me of doing stitches.
They both nod, handing me the needle and thread. In a few short moments, my man is taking my fathers chair, his VP patch in hand.

" T-bone, will you do me the honour of being my VP. " I watch as everyone cheers in anticipation. Pride taking over all of us.

" Damn while we are handing over patches. " Tico begins.
" All in favour of Chase taking mine and becoming Sargeant at arms? If anyone should be taking care of business together, it's these three. " A mixture of Yays take over the table, who knew i'd be sewing three patches today. I watch as everyone trades seats, Chase now beside me. Kali and I, are both in complete awe.
This is our family.

" Shit, what do I do now?." Ajax laughs from the head of the table.
" Slam the gabble, ya wanker. " My father shakes his head.
" Church over. " He slams the gabble for the first time of many.

Ajax is our new president, T-bone our VP and my brother is our S-AA.
Everything is changing around here, hopefully for the better.

I congratulate my man, my best friend and my brother. So much is happening in one day.
This is the beginning of a new chapter.

We leave the church, all chanting our motto before drowning a drink or two.

Ajax and I decided to head home to celebrate in our own way.

" How about you show me how proud you are, of your new President. " Ajax comes into the shower, sliding off his cut.
Oh so we are playing this game?.
I find myself on my knees for the man before me, showing him just how proud I truely am while sucking him dry.

I wipe him off the side of my mouth, staring up at him.
It's as if I've re-awoken the beast inside of him.
Thrown up against the shower wall, he plunges into me with everything he's got, filling me whole.

This is living.

Just to catch you all up !!

President- Ajax
Vice President- T-bone
Sergeant at arms - Chase
Road Captain- Dylan
Treasurer- Tico ( present- he traded with chase ! )
Secretary- Cash ! ( he was mentioned earlier as a the tattoo artist! )

Also just a reminder that there are MANY members of this club- including our pal ' Texas ' that was the prospect from many chapters ago.
Although they aren't always mentioned - please never be confused whenever I mention their name !
I just have particular main characters that you all see every chapter haha.