𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 29.

Indigo's POV

Rick. The thoughts of my late brothers last moments has been on my mind for the past two days.
Who knew death around the club would bring up old memories.
It's as if I have no control of my own mind anymore, every second it's a different topic invading my thoughts.

Still to this day, I haven't opened up about what happened that night, the night I had to make a choice.

" Baby?. " Ajax's sleep covered voice startles me.
" Good morning. " I half smile at the man beside me.
I have everything I need, I have my father, my newly found brother, the perfect boyfriend and the most amazing friends and family - yet here I am dreading on the ones I just lost. What is wrong with me?.

" You look upset, Darlin'. " I just nod before running my hand over his light stubble.
" Please talk to me, I hate to see you in pain. " This time it's him that reaches out, pulling me into his arms- and for a moment, my mind is at ease. How can the touch from one man do this?.

" I'm not okay.. " I finally whisper out, breaking the silence.
" I'm here, we are all here. Please open up to us. I've seen what happens when brothers lock themselves in, I refuse to see that happen to you. " He practically begs.
They're my family, I can trust them?. Right?.
" Let's go to church. " He just nods before heading into the shower.

********************

Ajax's POV.

My girl is breaking and I've only just noticed.
Am I the only one seeing it?. Or is everyone else just to scared to face the hurting beast.

Without second thinking, I pick up my phone.

" Kali, can we talk?. "

" What's wrong big bro?. " By the sounds of it, she's already had her caffeine fix this morning and is ready for anything. It's strange how alike she and Indigo are.

" It's Indi. "
" I know, she's not there, mentally. " so she noticed it too... I'm not the only one seeing her struggle.

" I think she's going to open up at church, you need to be there- she's going to need you when she crumbles. "
" I'll be there. I'll call pres now. "
With that, she hangs up and I go back to my woman.

" Baby?. " This is the second time this morning, where she's been blanked out.
I watch as she drops her mug, shattering on the kitchen floor, as if my voice scared her half to death.

" I'm so sorry, I'll clean this up. " Within a second of her frantically cleaning, she has managed to cut her hand open.
Where is her mind?.
" I'll take over babe, you just wrap that up, alright?. " She just nods before grabbing the first aid kit down.

" I'm breaking... Ajax. " She whispers, looking down at her bleeding palm. It's as if she's afraid the single wound will be her undoing, watching as the blood drips down her arm.
" I'm here to put you back together, you and me- we've got this. " I kiss her forehead, hoping it will calm her in some way.
" I love you. " She breathes out before resting her head on my chest.

" You need to bring whatever is on your mind up at church Darlin', your family, our brothers want to be there for you, every step of the way."

" I know, I will. Let me shower first and we can head in. "

****************************
Indigo's POV :

This is it. I'm going to spread all of my darkness into the club. Anything is better then suffering alone, right?.

Hopefully, once this is done- I'll be me again, I'll be in one mind, the present one.
All I need is Ajax by my side and I'll be ready to face the men I call my family.