𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 32.

Ajax's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since Kali patched in, ofcourse the prospects have been mad about the fact they skipped the whole process that they've been going through, but they're family and let's face it, they know more about the club then any prospect.

Indigo graduates from college today and I've never been so proud.
My girl, the Doctor.
We've already gone over the ground rules for her colours, she isn't required to wear them at work, due to the fact it's a safe place for patients and we wouldn't want her to scare any of them off. This is important to her.
Thankfully we've managed to pull some strings and she will be starting at the local hospital in a months time. She is more then thrilled, her interview went smoothly and she absolutely aced it.

Today is a big deal for two reasons, one being the fact my baby girl graduated and the second being the velvet box I have burning a hole in my pocket.
With her fathers blessing, I will soon have the honour of calling Indigo Jensen my Fiancé, shortly after- my wife.
This is the real deal, she will be my wife, my old lady and hopefully one day, the mother to my children.
She's all I've ever wanted. She's my safe haven, my partner, my home.

The whole club is here to watch our girl, our future queen, graduate.
Her brother and father are more then ecstatic.
She will finally be living her biggest dream. Saving people instead of being the cause of their last breath.

" Indigo Jensen. " Is heard over the speakers.
This is it. It's happening.
We all holler and cheer as she receives her degree.
I watch as a single tear slips down her fathers cheek, the pride evident on his face.

After the whole class bid their farewells, I watch as Indigo goes around offering everyone hugs and good luck.
She's so precious.

After the graduation, we head back to the club house, ready to celebrate our girls success.
Thankfully it doesn't start for a few hours and I have enough time to take my woman to dinner.

" Get dressed baby, I'm taking you out. " I kiss her on the cheek before heading into the club house.

Indigo's POV:

I did it, I graduated. In a months time I'll officially be a doctor in training at our local hospital.
Dreams truely do come true when we work hard for them.

Hearing Ajax say that he's taking me out tonight before the party, has me blushing like a school girl. We've never gone on an actual date before and well, there is a first for everything.

I decide on heading home before our date, if this is our first date then I want to look good.
He's worth some effort.
I quickly jump in the shower, using my favourite shampoo and body wash. Making sure I smell nice for my man.
I quickly blow dry my hair, being sure to not miss a single strand, if I'm going to curl it then it needs to be dry.
I start applying some makeup, I know, I've become that girl.

Finally after curling my hair, applying makeup and putting in my earrings, I can finally get dressed.
I decide on wearing a red sun dress, it's rather hot today and I'm sure Ajax would love to see me in a dress for the first time in forever.
I slide my clubs leather jacket over also.
A little while back I had decided to get a custom jacket made as well, the cut doesn't always go with every outfit and well, I'm a woman who likes to look good.

I slip on some black strapped heels before over looking myself in the mirror.
Damn, I clean up good.
On my way out, I chuck my wallet, keys and knife into my handbag. It's always best to be safe.
With a sprint of perfume, I'm good to go.

The biggest downfall about wearing heels? I can't ride my bike.
I could ride bitch no problem, but changing gears in heels is never fun.
My busted toes will tell you such.
I drive into the lot, ready to face the night ahead. A date then a party, best of both worlds, am I right ?.