𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 18

Author note - expect regular updates 🦎

* kali's POV *
I can't stop the aching feeling in my chest, not knowing if T is alive or dead is slowly killing me.
It all happened so fast, from arguing to guns being drawn to T getting shot, it's like a nightmare, or at least  it's in my nightmares.

I have never seen Indi like that, it even had me scared and that's saying something.
If that's her on a good day, I really don't want to see her on a bad day.
I just hope she has reserved some of that anger and passion for saving T.

" Kali, it's Aj, can I come in?. " Before I could answer, he was in my room.
Looking at his face, made me realise that this was all real.
Within seconds, my world is crumbling around me.

" He's gone Ajax, He's really gone. " I start to choke on my tears.
" I know baby sis, I know. We will make Andre pay for this. " He pulls me into his lap, in a protective matter.
" I can't, I can't do this without him, he gave me meaning, a purpose. Bring him back. " I sob out, banging on Ajax's chest.
" I'm so sorry Kal, I'm so fucking sorry. "
" Please go, don't let anyone in.. please. " He kisses me on the forehead before leaving my room.

I dial T's number, in hope. I know he's dead, I watched his body fall lifeless in my arms. I will never be okay again.

Indigos POV

I can't come up with the courage to check on Kali, this is all my fault.
I need to kill Andre, if not for me, for Kali.

My best friend T-bone is dead because of me.
If I had just met up with Andre when he first called, this wouldn't of happened.

Ajax has come to my door at least 4 times today to try and talk to me, I know I should answer but I'm afraid.

I have work at the clubhouse in 10 minutes, the thought of facing everyone, let alone my father, frightens me. How do I fix this?.

I pull into the lot, removing my helmet.
" Hey Indi, your father is looking for you. " Tara yells from her office.
" Thanks Ma, where is he?. "
" At the bar. " she smiles with sympathy. I finish the conversation with a simple wave before heading in the direction of my father.

" Dad, I'm going after him. " I state as I walk into church.
" Nice of you to join us. " He ignores my statement, signally for me to take a seat.
" Does anyone have anything they'd want to bring to the table?. " As we look around the room, I can't help but stop my eyes on T-bone's chair. He should be here.
" I'd like to talk please. " I call over the whispering bikers.
" Carry on princess. "

" Yesterday we lost a brother due to my mistakes, yesterday I lost my best friend. Due to this, I've decided to finish this fight by myself. I know you guys won't agree with my decision but I know it's what's best for the club. I should've done this in the first place. Now you will either allow me to do so or I will be handing in my cut and leaving. "

" That won't be necessary, you're one of us. Surely there is another way. " my father speaks up.
" Let me go, I'll keep you updated while I'm gone. " My father just nods in return.
" Church adjourned. "

" Indi, wait!. "
" What's up Ajax?. "
" You didn't answer your door this morning, how are you?. "
" I'm fine Ajax, how's Kali?. "
" I think you should go over and see her before you go. " He places his hand on my shoulder for reassurance.
" I will, I promise. " I pull him in for a hug.
" Come back to me, please. " I silently nod in return.

" Dylan. " I call out whilst heading towards my bike.
" Yeah, Princess?. "
" I need you to get all the stats on Andre from Tech and Hacker - and some ammo from skinner for me. I'm taking my own weapons on this trip, can't have anything linking back to the club. "
" Sure thing, I'll have them at yours within the hour. "
I give a silent wave before heading out of the lot.

I slowly open the door to Kali's house, careful to not startle her.
" Kal!?. "
" Indi?. " I hear her hoarse voice from all of the crying.
" Where are you baby?. "
" Couch. "
I walk in to find Kali surrounded by tissues, weapons and ice chocolate.
" Come here. " I pull her into my arms , knowing it's what she needed.
" I want him back. " she sniffles.
" Me too babe, me too. "
" Look, I'm going to be out of town for a while, promise me you'll be strong. " I run my fingers through her hair in an attempt to calm her down.
" Where are you going?, Don't leave me. "
" I'm going after him Kali. "
" I'm coming. " she stands to her feet, suddenly ready for anything.

After a few hours of protesting, Kali and I are on our way to my place to pack my bags.
Ajax is not going to be happy.

*phone call.*

Ajax: " What do you mean Kali is going with you?!. "
Indigo: " she's coming with me Ajax. Don't worry, I'll keep her safe. "
Ajax: " You girls better come back to me. I need you both. "
Indigo: " We will, I promise. We gotta go, bye Ajax. "

* Ended *

" Kali, I'm going to list some things off, can you make sure we have it please?. "
" Sure thing, go ahead. "
" Clothes, knives, ammo, guns, hand grenades, cash, gloves, windex, garbage bags, food, fake identities and stats. "
" Check to all, why do we need fake ID? We are old enough to drink. "
" So when we check into hotels no one can track us. We don't want anyone tracking this shit back to the club Kali, a lot of people are about to die. "
" Is all of this going to fit in our back packs by the way?. "
" Yeah, it should. "

" You ready?. "
" As ready as I'd ever be?. "

With that, we grab our bags, helmets in hand and head towards our bikes.

" Lets kill these motherfuckers. "

With Dibchester Falls in our review mirrors, we are ready to face whatever comes our way. I hope you're ready Andre, we're coming for ya.