𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 7

AUTHORS NOTE - Above is Tico !

Enjoy

𝕿 𝕯 𝕽

Kalina POV

I've been gone for six weeks. Six weeks ! How can two grown ass males make this much of a mess with their own business filing system. I groan as I pull out a stack of paper work.

I heard the office door open and close behind me, I ignored it thinking it was just one of the guys grabbing a set of keys for one of the cars.

Just as I start reading the paperwork I felt someone's breath on my neck. Without hesitation I spin around and pin them against the wall.

" Still sexy as ever, babe " He grinned.

" T, you know better than to sneak up on me. " I let him go but didn't back away.

He pulled me close by my waist, spinning us around so I was the one pressed against the wall. T-Bone moved the hair from my face and stared deeply into my eyes.

" I missed you " He whispers.

" I missed you too, more than your cute ass ever could imagine " I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.

" Mmm, I don't think that's possible. I've missed your smell, your laugh, your smile, your badass ways and most of all... I've missed this cute little ass of yours " He picks me up and carry's me over to the desk, setting me down softly like I was made of glass.

" Oh yea ? How much ? " I raise an eyebrow as his hands start wondering under my shirt, slowly raising it over my head.

" As much as I wanted to kiss you the first day I laid eyes on you when we were 12 " He grins.

" Ew, we were children ! "

" That didn't stop us from fooling around when we were 14 "

" You're right. You couldn't keep your hands off me "

" I still can't, all these years later "

I lean in and kiss him slowly. He's right. We're crazy about each other. Always have been. Always will.

As it started to get really heated I heard the door slam open.

" You didn't lock the door did you ? " I groaned

" May have forget too as soon as I saw you " He nervously laughs.

As T-Bone turns around I look around his muscular shoulders to see Ajax. Pissed.

" What the fuck are you doing touching my sister like that ! " He pushes T making him slam into the wall.

I get off the desk and stand in between them.

" Cut it out Ajax ! " I yell

" He's still a prospect Kali, you can't do this shit ! "

" He's also our best friend since we were kids. We grew up with him Ajax ! He's as important to me as you are ! You lay one finger on him and I'll make sure you never have kids ! " I frown but continue..
" Probably not cause I want a niece and nephew but you get my point ! "

He sighs. " Put your shirt on. We will discuss this after the other prospects are back and I know the mission was successful "

He looks at T who was ready to jump in front of me if anything escalated.

" You better not hurt her.. " Anger and worry swirling in his eyes.

" Never. " He looks down at me with a small smile. " I'll always protect her with my life, you know that "