× 8 ×

I woke up the next morning feeling way better than the day before yet i still haven't recovered completely. I groaned and looked at the time.

Why the hell would I wake up at 6:48 on my own?!

I remembered that I actually fell asleep pretty early yesterday. At the sudden thought of my evening with Changbin I felt my face heat up. Since I was sick I wasn't really acting like myself and he probably now thinks I'm weird... I mean he wouldn't be completely wrong.

I walked dowstairs and saw my mom drinking her morning coffee.

- Oh, wow, I didn't expect you up this early. Can't sleep?- she said softly while standing up then started preparing a tea for me- Flovoured or just black?

- Make me that peach and mango one. Also I slept whole yesterday's evening so i guess I just felt like waking up.- I answered and sat by the counter in the kitchen. My mom smiled at me.

- So, how did you enjoy time spent with your guest yesterday, hm?- she asked while pouring hot water into a rainbow mug.
What? I'm gay and i know it.

- It was really nice- I said while feeling that not only my face was red but even my ears were heated up.

- I have to admit, Changbin looks like a very good person.

- Right?!- I shot back what caused my mom to giggle a little.

- I know you'd like to meet him again but I'd rather not since my friend's coming over today.- that sentence made me realize something.

I didn't have Changbin's number.

×××

Changbin

I woke up feeling absolutely amazing. I didn't know what it was but even entering the school couldn't break my mood.
I reached my class and sat at my table with Jisung.

- Why are you so happy?- Han was looking at me worried because well... I usually don't just walk around with a big-ass smile on my face.

- I don't know, just a good mood I guess. Don't you try to change it- I looked at him still with a wide smile but this time also with urge to murder in my eyes so in total I probably looked like a psychopath.

-Alright, I get the point.- Han laughed nervously and quickly opened his notebook.

×××

I walked into the caffee that Chan was working on his spare hours and looked for him. I ordered some caramell macchiato to boost my good mood even more. Soon after Chan came from the back room and walked up to me.

- How are you doing today?- he asked while sitting in front of me.

- To be honest, i feel fucking amazing and it kinda scares me.- i laughed, sipping on my sweet drink.

- I can tell, you never order something like this- he laughed while grabbing the coffee from my hands and also taking a sip- May you explain me what are you so happy for?

- Well...- I hesitated. I don't know why but talking about Hyunjin always makes me embarrassed- I did spend yesterday's afternoon with Hyunjin.

- So are you both boyfriends yet?- Chan faked a hurt expression as i hit his arm.

- You're so annoying! You know too damn well how bad i am at even talking to people. Me being in a relationship with someone is like oil and water it just doesn't add up.

- But if you could, you would like to be his boyfriend, wouldn't you?- Chan said with cheeky smile on his face and i hated so much the fact that this guy could see through me everytime we talk.

- Of course i would- i said almost impossibly to hear but i knew too well that he already knew the answer.

- Text him now then. You have to spend more time with him otherwise you'll never get a chance to even ask him out. I'm pretty sure he likes you anyway.- he said while i felt my cheeks burning up.

- I actually don't have his number- i mumbled and Chan just stared at me with blank expression.

- Why do i always have to do everything myself...- he sighed and took out his phone. After searching for a second he called someone.

- Hi Woojin!- he said with a smile on his face even though the boy on the other line couldn't see him. At this point I already knew what he wanted to do so I shot up and tried to take his phone away. Bold of me to assume i could do that. Chan stood up while turning on speaker mode and stretched his arm in the air so i couldn't reach it. This bi-

- Hey Channie! How are you?- Kim answered the phone while the Australian boy was fighting me with his one free hand.

- Very well but I need a favor- he sticked his tongue out at me and i stopped for a second seeing that i couldn't do anything.

- What do you need?

- You know, Changbin has a crush on Hyuuuun- it was time for my return and the first victim was Chan's hair- jin and this little piece of... a beautiful human being is too shy to ask for his number so can you be his saviour and give it to him?

We coused quite a scene and Chan's co-worker told us to leave the caffee since we were too loud. When we got outside Chan turned back speaker mode.

- Haha, I get it. I'm pretty sure both of you want to have each other's numbers. It's xxx-xxx-xxx. Don't text him too late at night he won't answer- Woojin giggled again and I noticed a little blush on Chan's face. It was almost invisible but it was there and I was so happy I could finally fight him back with something later on.

- Thank you so much gorgeous.- Chan ended the phone call as I was adding new number to my contacts list- You know, you can at least say "thank you".

- I will say that after I actally become his boyfriend.- I froze after realising what i've just said.

- So you actually consider it now, HMM?- Chan smiled at me devilishly once again and I just mumbled a quiet ''whatever'' before turning away.

×××

My friend confessed to her crush today but got rejected :((

I did confront her though and we spend some time together on watching Barbie movies ( as all humans normally do) so she's alright :)

I hope you have a nice day and remember to take care of yourself!

You're beautiful and I love you!

💚💚💚