× 33 ×

Minho

I walked out of the house.

It was still raining outside so i brought an umbrella with me. I opened it and walked outside of the block of flats.

The raindrops were leaving empty sounds while crashing onto the surface of the black umbrella.

I was walking alone as no one was passing the streets due to the rain.

I felt broken.

I felt empty.

The pain in my leg was getting worse meaning they needed to hurt my bone really bad.

I didn't care though.

I was thinking about a small boy who was lying on a couch in one of the flats. That boy was in pain.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes again.

How much can a human cry, come on?!

My vision got blurry once again. I kept walking though which caused me to trip and fall because of the wet pavement.

I cursed at myself.

×××

ChaeYeon

"I'm never going out with you again" i mumbled after getting closer to my friend to fit under one umbrella.

"Oh come one, you've had a good time!" Yanyi pouted and we started walking down the street "It's not my fault you didn't bring your own umbrella!"

I sighed and held onto my friend.

While walking on the wet, empty pavement we've noticed a guy on the other side of the road. None of us really cared - just a random person on the street but what drove our attention was the fact that he tripped over.

"Hey look" Yanyi grabbed my hand and pointed at a guy.

"A dumbass tripped on a wet pavement. What's so interesting about it?" I sent my friend a questioning stare.

"Let's see if he doesn't need help" she said and started running towards the stranger.

"Hey wait!" I had no other option except following my friend since she had the umbrella.

"Are you okay?" Yanyi crouched next to him. He shook his head and looked at us.

"Yeah, i'm alright. Sorry for bothering you" he slightly smiled so we got up but when he wanted to follow our action he fell back on the ground.

"Shit" he mumbled and started standing up once again this time with better results.

"You definitely aren't okay" Yanyi sighed "Can we help you in any way?"

I was actually shocked. My friend is usually really shy and introverted but somehow she's hyperactive next to this random guy.

He looked at us.

"To be honest you actually could but I don't want to bother you" he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand, tilting his head down a bit.

"And what is that?"

"Do you know any bakery nearby where I could buy a cake?" Me and Yanyi looked at each other confused. That's such a random request.

"Yeah. At the end of the street and then right. But you know what since you can't even walk properly maybe you want us to help you?" The guy laughed at my friend's statement.