× 28 ×

[This fkn screenshot... i can't lmao]
[Also there's a special character
itsyanyi uwu]

Changbin

I stormed into the house, dropping my bag on the floor, walking to my room and collapsing the bed with a loud "thud". I covered my head with a pillow and let out a scream filled with anger and infirmity.

I was thinking about one specific thing.

Who took that photo of us?

Even though i was pretty sure - there's only one person who would hate seeing me and Hyunjin kissing and that person is YeoJin. But why would she show that to our headmaster - she had to be aware that Hyunjin will be punished as well and the only person she hate is me. But then again - she's a bitch so who knows what she can do.

I heard someone slamming the door open.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE" i heard someone yelling - that someone being my mother.

"Mom what?" I peeked from my room and she froze for a bit but immidietaly returned to her angered self.

"You didn't hear it!"

"Yes i did. What happened?" i looked down at slightly sobbing Yuqi. Little girl ran up to me and hugged my legs.

"Yuqi pecked her best friend on the lips and that snake called her teacher yelled at her. She called me from secretary's office. God i almost coused an accident on my way to that cursed school!" she threw her bag on the little table which was standing in the corner of the hall.

"Then I'm sorry to upset you even more but similar thing happend in my school" i sighed and lifted Yuqi up.

"What happened?" She calmed down a bit and gestured me to move to the living room.

"I was kissing Hyunjin and someone took a photo of us" i was rubbing Yuqi's back while looking at my mom. She became rather sad and was staring at the blank TV screen.

"Firslty YOU DIDN'T FUC-... TELL ME YOU'RE TOGETHER . Secondly - do you know who did this?" she stood up and walked towards kettle to boil some water for tea.

"I have an idea but i still need to confirm that" i responded when Yuqi suddenly looked at me.

"Binnie kissed Hyunjin oppa?" even with slightly red eyes and puffy cheeks she still was adorable and i couldn't resist smiling a little.

"I did"

"See? I predicted you'd like him. You can ask Hyunjinnie oppa - i told him that when we first met!" she started bouncing on my lap visibly happy about her 'prediction'.

"Haha, i believe you. You're really smart Yuqi-ah" i pinched her cheek. She shook her face and pouted, crossing her arms.

"Have Hyunjin told his mom?" my mother asked, walking towards us with two mugs of tea.
[That's some fast-ass kettle]

"I'll ask him but I'm pretty sure he did. Because of all that mess we were questioned today and you can guess what we got so he surely needed to explain himself" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

To: Hyunjinnie 💕

<<<
Hi beautiful

>>>
Hi Binnie
Did u tell your mom
about all of that?

<<<
Yeah
Did you?