× 10 ×

Hyunjin

I entered the school and made my way to the classroom. When i got there i couldn't see any of my classmates so a little panicked i texted my friends.

HoEs - FrOm HeAd tO tOes

MolesBoy:
Guys where tf are you?

SunshineBich:
If you listened to me yesterday you would have heard what i said about our lesson changes. Our first two hours are with another class since Mrs Park is sick or something. Better get your ass here quick
Class B4

I groaned after seeing the class number because it was on the other side of the school. I didn't ran though, wasn't worth sweating.

When i got to the right class students just started coming in so i got perfect timing. When i went inside with everyone i noticed someone who just happened to also look at me.

- C-Changbin?- i mumbled after seeing the older who smiled at me a little. Jisung was sitting with him but after seeing our class coming in he ran to Minho and left the seat empty. I was to embarrassed to sit with him so i started walking towards some other empty seats but it just so happened that Seungmin bumped into me and i ended up falling on the chair next to Changbin.

Thanks guys, there were better ways to help me 😒

I sat properly on the chair and looked at the boy next to me.

Changbin was wearing long sleeved blue shirt with some dark blue coat on top. On his neck were hanging two necklaces and he had round glasses on his nose. He looked absolutely adorable but i would never say that to him.

- H-hi- i said as a shy smile appeared on my face.

- Hi, how are you?- he smiled back while asking.
[iM FiNe tHaNk yOu aNd YoU]

- Pretty good beside the fact that I have to be there.- I giggled a little when a thought came to my head- Plus you're here so that's even better, hyung.

Changbin's face grew red as i was high fiving myself in my mind. Nailed it.

Meanwhile Minsung

- We totally need to get these two together.

- Yeah, but how do we do that?- Jisung let out a small sigh and started thinking. Minho adored his beautiful boyfriend for a second and casually spoke.

- We could just lock them in one roon for a whole 24 hours.

- And how will that help?

- Well... In books and movies they usually end up fucki-

- I hate you so much.- Han covered his face with one hand while regretting life decisions.

- You love me, don't even try to deny it. As for that plan we could just ask them to go somewhere together. First saying that there will be more people but we'll end up on a double date. Then we can just ditch them and run away or romething, I don't know.- he said unamused as Jisung's face light up.

- That's perfect! Can we do it today?

- I'm free.

- Then today after school.

×××

Hyunjin

A bit sad, because Changbin ended hour before me, I walked out of the school while talking with Felix. Suddenly Minho ran up to me with a smile on his face.

- Hey, are you free now?

- Yeah, why?

- We're going out together. Wanna go with us? Felix coming too, right?- Minho's eyes were saying "You better come up with a good fucking answer"

- Y-yeah, we were planning to go to the new caffee near the park.- he said it with confidence and Minho nodded with approval this time with "Good job you saved yourself" in his eyes.

- Okay, I'll go.- I shrugged and agreed.

- Be by the school gate in 15 minutes, alright?

- Will do.

×××

We did end up going to that café only with a little difference. There was only Minsung couple and behind them there was me and Changbin. At first it was awkward as hell but as time passed we started talking more casually.

After entering the café I looked around in awe. First of all, it was really big. A lot of space was used with tables, chairs and a lot of plants. There were so many different kinds of flowers, bushes and even small trees that I've never seen before. Plus there was a vase with a bouquet of flowers on every table. I was pretty sure that the air in this café was much clearer than the air outside in whole Seoul.

We sat by the window next to something that looked like a tree with big pink flowers growing on it. I couldn't believe how beautiful that place was.

- Why have I never been there before?- I said while still looking around.

- I think they opened it about a week ago.- Minho answered.

We then ordered our drinks and started talking about more and less important things. I have to admit I spent a really good time there. But this whole time I felt a pair of eyes looking at me from the side. Changbin's stare was burning holes in my face and I felt my cheeks were red the whole time we talked.

Finally we walked out of the café when Minho and Jisung claimed that they have to go. We said goodbye to them and I was just about to leave too when Changbin grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

- How about going for a walk in the park, hm?

×××

I decided to do double update since 9th chapter was pretty short and I didn't want to disappoint you guys

Thanks to everyone who's been reading this story so far, it really means a lot to me

I hope you enjoy it

Love you~