× 46 ×

Hyunjin

I hugged Changbin's thin waist tighter as we were driving down the street.

"Do you know where it is?" I shouted over the air that was passing by.

"Yeah, i checked it earlier. It's about five minutes more" he yelled back. I put my head on the back of Bin's neck and closed my eyes. The streets weren't empty but they weren't too busy either so we passed by some cars from time to time.

We got to Chaeyeon's house around 10:15 p.m. so we were welcomed by the already going party.

"Yo! Shitheads!" was what we heard while getting off the motorbike. Han ran up to us with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Nice to see you too" i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Bro, what the hell are y'all wearing?!" Jisung scanned us with his eyes and laughed.

"Bro, i could ask you the same question" because Han was looking... I don't even know what the fuck was that. He had a black, puffy dress on. I mean it was nicely showing his waist and stuff but still... He had white socks on, that were going all the way up to his knees. On his head was resting a headband with two white fluffy balls imitating ears. On his nose were round glasses "Han what the fuck?!"

"Well-"

"You lost a bet, didn't you?" Changbin chuckled as he walked around Jisung causing the younger to turn a bit showing a fluffy tail that was stuck to the dress from the back. Han's face began getting read.

"Yeah..."

"Of course" Bin laughed as he grabbed the tail "Only Minho is kinky enough to put something like that on someone"

"Excuse me? And who's saying that?" Han slapped Changbin's stomach through the hoodie's thin material.

This time the older's face was coloured with a deep red as he put his arms around his waist.

"Okay all of us look like we're about to strip in some night club, what's new?" I rolled my eyes once again and started dragging the two guys to the front door "And put those hands down" i whispered to Changbin, tugging on his muscular arms.

"You fuckbag"

×××

Changbin

Inside we were greeted by Chan and I.N ( the leader couldn't let go of the younger ) and we walked further inside the gigantic house.

"Damn Chaeyeon is rich as fuck!" Jisung shouted over the music "How am i supposed to find this kinky bitch here?!"

"Hey, you better watch your language!" Chan yelled "Otherwise I'mma tell him and it surely won't end happily for you!"

Han visibly gulped and looked around once again "I'll do some spying"

"Don't get raped!" I yelled and laughed as he raised up his hand with middle finger sticking out.

Hyunjin on the other hand has already made his way to the alcoholic beverages. He picked one of the red cups but i dashed in his direction and grabbed his hand.

"Hey if you're going to drink at least pour the thing yourself. You don't know what's in there" i pointed at the cup and he responded with a graon, rolling eyes but in the end he did put the cup down.

I looked around looking for familiar faces and i smiled when i spotted Chaeyeon talking to some guy.

I waited till she finished her conversation and walked closer.