× 14 ×

Changbin

I woke up the next morning feeling a pair of arms wrapped around my body. Smiling i turned to the boy lying next to me. I was so happy. So uncontrollably happy that this presious human being feels the same way about me like I do towards him.

I slowly put his arms away and sat on the edge of the bed. Hyunjin scrunched his nose and wiggled around under the blanket for a bit and then went back to sleep. I smiled at his adorable actions and got up to stretch a little. I walked to the closet and put an oversized t-shirt on myself.

While walking out od my room i heard my mom bustling around in the kitchen.

I walked in that direction and saw her probably making breakfast.

- Hi- i said softly which caused her to turn into my direction.

- Hello... Oh- my mom examined me from head to toes and smirked devilishly- I see you had fun yesterday, huh?

My face immediately became really red as i remebered about the hickeys covering my neck. I stood there awkwardly with my head down until my mom came to me and hugged while laughing.

- Don't worry, you know i won't be mad anyway you're old enough. Your ''love life" is not my business. Come on, i made you some flavored tea. You can take it to your room and when you guys are ready, you can come here for breakfast. Pancakes are waiting.- she softly kissed my forehead and I sent her a big smile.

I took two mugs with tea and went to my room then placed them on the bedside cabinet. I grabbed our shirts from the floor, folded them nicely and put on the edge of the bed.

I sat on the chair in front of the desk and turned on my computer. I played the song me and Hyunjin created the day before and closed my eyes to focus on the melody. I really liked it. Even though it was a complete opposite of my type of music i still enjoyed listening it. Of course there were no vocals - we have to rent a recording studio at our collage for that, but the melody itself still sounded nice and calming.

Hyunjin

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. It took me a while before i remembered why the hell i was in Changbin's room and why i didn't have shirt on. I looked at the boy sitting on the chair with closed eyes. The song we created was playing in the background and Changbin seemed lost in thought. I shuffled around a bit and sat on the bed which coused the older to turn in my direction.

- Good morning.- he greeted me with a sweet smile which i returned.

- Good morning, how long have you been awake?- i asked while stretching my arms in the air and yawning a little.

- Not that long actually. Do you have something planned for today?- i thought for a bit.

- Not really i just need to text my mom.

- Do it then so i can cuddle with you more.- he said and then jumped on the bed closing me in a tight hug.

- Alright but let me breathe!- i laughed and grabbed my phone.

To:Omma 💕💕

<<<
Can i stay at Changbin's house
for a little longer today?

>>>
And what do you think
is the answer?

<<<
Thanks mom ❤

>>>
No problem, have fun (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did she just lenny faced at me in a message? Istg..

- Yep, i can stay.- I smiled and hugged Changbin back.

×××

Changbin

Me and Hyunjin were talking about very important stuff [ which was: What do you put first in the bowl - milk or cereal? ] when my phone buzzed. I picked it and saw new message.

TreeRACHA

LoudSquirrel:
Hey Changbin, you and your boyfriend are free today?

BabyBinnie:
He still isn't my boyfriend Jisung but what do you want?

LoudSquirrel:
Me with Minho and Woochan
are coming today to
that café we went to
last time, remember?

BabyBinnie:
Yeah

LoudSquirrel:
Wanna go on a triple date?

- Hey, Hyunjin- the boy looked at me with curiosity- Do you want to go on a triple date with Minsung and Woochan to that café you enjoyed list time?

- Of course!- he smiled widely and i replied to Han:

BabyBinnie:
Sure

LoudSquirrel:
Be at the place at 6 p.m.

×××

We started getting ready.

- Do you want some fresh clothes?- I asked after seeing Hyunjin gazing at his sweaty t-shirt from yesterday with disgust.

- That'd be very nice.- he said slightly embarrassed.

I walked to the wardrobe and looked around in it for a bit. I took out a blue short sleeved t-shirt with white stripes and an oversized grey hoodie.

- Here, they should fit you. Chan left those here after one of our "working nights"- I handed him the clothes and he quickly changed.- Ready?

- Yeah.- he answered and got up. I informed my mom that we were going out and we left the house. After we started walking down the street I took Hyunjin's hand and intertwined our fingers. He blushed but tightened the grip.

- Don't you think it's a bit too much?- he said embarrassed- People are looking.

- So what? I don't give a shit. They can look as much as they want. They can only be jealous of how beautiful we look together- I snorted and pulled Hyunjin closer to myself- But you can put on your mask if you want.

- No... It's okay- he smiled shyly and I kissed his cheek.

×××

Okay so I'm going for a trip from tomorrow till Saturday so I don't really know how often I'll be able to update but I'll try as much as I can

After I return we'll be back with regular updates I promise

Have a nice day/night and remember to take care of yourself

Love you~ 💚