× 17 × [smut]

ANOTHER WARNING

sO y'All kNoW wHat Is cOmInG fOr yOuR pOOr eYeS

×××

I walked to the restroom with Hyunjin behind me. I pushed him inside the closest cabin and locked the door. I looked at the boy in front of me who still was in shock.

- Hyung wha- Hyunjin started but I prevented him from ending by attacking his lips. I moved mine fast, leaning forward and pinning the boy to the door. I bit his bottom lip and slid my tongue into his mouth. He replied to the kiss and moaned silently. I moved down and sucked at Hyunjin's neck and collarbones. We were in a fucking school but i just couldn't stop myself. His lips, his scent everything was driving me crazy. Hyunjin was like a drug for me and it was the only kind of drug i didn't mind being addicted to.

I slid my hands under the boys sweater and started wandering them on his body but he suddenly pushed me back.

- Hyung, we're at school!- he said stubbornly. I rolled my eyes and and took his hand into mine.

- Then we're going out- i walked out of the restroom and made our way to the main entrance.

×××

My house was about fifteen minutes away from school so we had some time to talk and Hyunjin demanded answers.

- Hyung, slow down!- he said and pulled my hand which caused me to stop- What the hell was that?

- What?

- All of that! The kissing in front of her, the thing in the restroom what had gone into you?- he was looking at me slightly angry.

- Okay, so let me ask you something too- i was annoyed but didn't want to show it so i was talking as calmly as i could- Why the hell did i caught you kissing that bitch?!

- Firstly, she wast the one kissing me and secondly i was just about to push her away!- he sighed and calmed down.

- See, so i did that for you. Then what's wrong?

- You didn't have to do THAT. I mean... Just telling her and taking my hand would be enough!- he spoke slightly annoyed but i didn't care about that.

- Believe me Hyunjinnie, that girl is one of those kind of bitches who will annoy you until you show them who's the leader. And that's exactly what i did.- I shrugged.

- But hyung, you know that she can tell about that others and-

- So what?! What if she tells someone? Are you ashamed of me?!- i looked deeply into his dark eyes with desperation.

- No...- boy answered quietly and i sighed.

- Listen, if anyone ever insult or hurt you because of your sexuality or because of me, you're coming to me, got it? I will beat the bitch up.- i took his hands into mine, still looking into his eyes.

- Got it.- he answered and showed me one of his heart melting smile.

- Stop being cute, it's awful- i faked disgusted face and started walking toward my home.

- Where are we going now?- i heard Hyunjin running to catch up with me. I took his hand and accelerated.

- This girl touched and kissed you so now you're infected by her bitchiness. I need to clean you up.

×××
[tHeR's a SpEcIaL pLaCe iN hEll fOr mE bEcAuSe OF wHaT yOu'Re AbOuT tO rEaD]

We walked inside my house and after taking our shoes off i immiedietaly picked Hyunjin up and carried him bridal style to my room. I then put him down on my bed and sat on his hips. He looked surprised but his whole face and ears were deeply red. I leaned above his body and whispered into his ear.