× 48 ×

Changbin

Hyunjin immidietaly fell asleep on my side. I sighed and looked at the peaceful boy. I felt kinda bad because Hyunjin did what he did because he was drunk but at the same time i felt absolutely amazing.

I groaned and sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't want anybody to see the mess we created so i got up and began picking up and folding our clothes. Then i moved to the bed and carefully removed the sheets from underneath Hyunjin, trying not to wake up the sleeping boy. He only mumbled something, crunching his nose cutely. I smiled looking at him and put on underwear to have at least something on. I then opened the window widely, letting some fresh air in. I laid next to the younger boy and looked at his peaceful face. I softly moved his hair away from his eyes and stroke his cheek.

Damn you're gorgeus

I moved closer and hugged him, hiding his face in my chest. I felt his stable breath against my bare skin, causing goosebombs to spread across my body but i didn't mind. How noce it is to hoave those sweet moments.

×××

Chaeyeon

I kept looking around, checking if everyone is okay... If you can consider wasted people on the couches and floor as okay.

I sighed and took out my phone.

4:23

It really was late and i was pretty tired yet i was too afraid to just leave all those people alone especially since about half of them were strangers to me... I mean what did i expect throwing on party...

I walked up the stairs and got out on a balcony that had a small bench and coffe table located in the middle. I made my way to the furniture and took a seat. A cold breeze played with my hair as i looked at the city flushed in night lights. It really seemed like i was looking at a postcard.

Soon i heard movement next to me and turned my head to the left. My eyes widened in confusion as i saw Yeojin taking a seat next to me.

"Do you mind?" she asked quietly, shyly looking at me.

"No, no!" i answered quickly, smiling a bit and patting the wooden bench.

"Thank you" corners of her mouth also moved up a bit. We kinda just sat there for a bit, awkward silence [CAW, CAW, CAW] surrounding us.

"So this party was your idea?" Yeojin started rather quietly.

"Yeah... Well also Yanyi's since we're both equally dumb to think of inviting this many people to one house" i said playing with my earlobe - a weird habit of mine. The girl chuckled and i thought I'd faint here and there because those giggles were too damn cute.

"Sorry I insulted her..." Yeojin started, playing with her thin dress "I was really angry and... It was really rude..." she kept her eyes focused on the floor.

"It's okay but it'll be better if you apologise to her personally" she raised her head a bit and noded.

"Chaeyeonnie..." I flinched. She had never called me that before and personaly I thought it was adorable "The thing you said back then at school..." she finally looked me in the eyes "Did you really mean it?"

Wait. Which thing- Oooou

I felt my throat getting dry and hands sweating hard as I stared back at the girl in front of me.

What- What should i do? Do I say yes? But what if she hates me? But if i say no and it turns out she does like me and i just hurt her??? Maybe... Okay fuck it, say yes. I'll roll with it.