× 13 × [smut]

Just a little warning
Because there's some sort of smut in this chapter so like... Don't read it if you can't take it i guess

But let's be real you'll read it anyway so enjoy~ 😂😂😂

×××

Hyunjin

We were walking to Changbin's home while chatting cheerfully.

After getting to know this guy more and more I realized how much we shared in common. Of course, there were some bigger and smaller differences but still we were like two puzzle pieces. Our parts looked differently but they fit together.

After we reached the second floor, Changbin unlocked the door and we went inside, heading straight to his little studio-room.

- So you prepared something or we're just starting from the the scratch?- the boy asked me after sitting on his chair while i made my way to the couch.

- I have some lyrics and a melody for one song in my mind but other than that i don't really know anything.- I scratched the back of my neck and searched around in my bag to find my note book.

- We'll see what we can do with what we have- Changbin said and I handed him my notebook with some lyrics scribbled in it. He was reading it in silence then smiled.

- They're actually pretty good, i like it. I would change some thing a little though, but we'll figure it out later on. Wait for me I'll bring next chair, you can mess around with the keyboard if you want- he pointed the instrument lying on a little shelf under the surface of the desk. I sat beside it and pressed some keys. I quicky wrote down the melody from my head and played it.

- That's nice- Changbin came back and sat next to me, on the chair he had just brought.- You like this more slow and groovy kinda style, hmm?

- Yeah- I said slightly embarrassed.

- Okay then. We'll work with that.- he smiled.

We were messing around with the melody i came up with, changing it couple of times and adding some extra shit. Changbin was teaching me how different things work and what were the best transitions and sounds to use to different styles. I was really thankful for that.

×××
[ hErE iT GoEs bOIs ]

Changbin

- Hey, Hyunjin-ah, what would be better? This one or- I cut my words after turning around and seeing the boy asleep on my couch with my laptop on his legs. I smiled and took the device away from him.

I sat next to him and adored his peaceful face. From his hair, to eyes and finally moving to lips. I felt my cheeks burning as i thought how kissable they looked. I moved closer to the point i could feel his stable breath tickling my face.

Then suddenly Hyunjin woke up and i stepped away a little. He smiled and yawned.

- Sorry I- he didn't fining the sentence.

I broke the gap between our faces, connecting our lips. I moved mine slowly, waiting for the boy to come out of the shock. He finally replied and our lips moved in sync in a soft, slow kiss. I sat on Hyunjin, so my legs were on both sides of his thighs. He placed his hands on my waist as i started running mine through his hair. I moved my lips to his jaw and then to neck, licking and sucking on it softly. Hyunjin moaned quietly as I marked his light skin with a red hickey.

I contined leaving purple-red marks on his neck with him breathing shortly and moaning from time to time. I then moved back to his lips, this time with more lust. The kiss grew faster and more chaotic. Hyunjin slowly slid his hands onto my butt and squeezed it a little cousing me to squeek in the kiss.

- I'm sorry- I mumbled. Hyunjin kissed me again and said against my lips.

- You don't have to.

The play began once again. I slid my hands under Hyunjin's shirt and started touching his perfectly shaped abs. Finally i took off this piece of clothing and tossed it on the floor. I looked at the boy in front of me.

- You're really beautiful, you know?- i whispered to his ear and bit it a little.

- Oh come on, I also want to compliment you- he groaned and took off my shirt. He was moving his eyes from my face to the belt of my pants then smirked.

- And who's beautiful now, huh?- he said and pulled me closer to connect our lips again. I started sucking his plump bottom lip then slowly sliding my tongue inside his mouth. He moaned as i stroke his collarbones with my fingers. Our saliva connected and started slowly going down Hyunjin's jaw then dropping onto his bare chest. After noticing that i moved away from his mouth and started licking it off his face not missing an opportunity to leave marks on his jaw. Then i bend and put my lips to his chest. I felt Hyunjin gasp a bit as a hot closer and closer to his nipples. I looked up and saw him with his eyes closed and head tilted to the back as his mouth was slightly opened.

-B-Binnie- he stuttered out.

Without asking for permission i licked his nipple and then began sucking and biting it. Hyunjin let out a very clear, long moan causing me to smirk against his skin. I sat back straight and pressed my lips against his.

- I also want to mark you.- I giggled at how childish Hyunjin sounded.

- Go then.

He moved closer to my neck cousing shivers to come down my spine. It was my weak point so Hyunjin after realising that stopped and for a few moments purposely breathed on my neck.

- Aahh, you're so a-annoying- I said trying to calm my breath as much as possible. He just giggled and I thought that it was too cute according to the situation we were in.

Hyunjin started slowly kissing my neck as I tilted my head to give him better access. He bit my skin in multiple places leaving bloody red marks. The boy backed off admiring his work. He then hugged me tightly and let out the sweetest laugh I've ever heard.

- I'm so happy! Thank you hyung.

I looked at his face with a soft smile.

- You're welcome.

He suddenly went sad and looked directly into my eyes.

- You won't leave, right hyung?- I felt my heart breaking at the fack that he could even think about that.

I cupped his face with my hands and kissed his forehead.

- I will never leave you because I love you Hwang Hyunjin.

His face grew red and a sweet smile appeared on it.

- I love you too, Seo Changbin.

×××

OMG I'M SO FKN SORRY FOR THAT
[ no I'm not ]
I blame ''Love Shot'' for that because I've been listening to this song all day and just thought "fuck it, let's write a smut"
Also I hope that it's actally readable 😂
Have a nice day/night~