× 47 × [smut]

⚠ WARNING ⚠

Come on

We all missed that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

×××

The party was still going even though it was past 3 a.m. Changbin was leaning over the kitchen counter with a plastic cup of water in his hand. A couple was standing next to him, talking and chuckling from time to time. He lost Hyunjin from his sight a while ago but he decided to not look for him since he didn't want to be intrusive. It was really hot and even after opening all the windows the heavy air still hasn't left the building. The short boy drank the water that was left in the cup and threw the plastic away. He walked up the stairs and made his way to the bathroom. Someone was laying wasted in the doorstep so after sighing a little Changbin gently picked the guy up and put him on the chair that was standing in the hall. He walked inside the room and looked at the mirror hanging above the washstand. He didn't drink much so he was feeling pretty good. He washed his face with cold water. Suddenly a door to the bathroom busted open reaviling Hyunjin. His face was red and he was barely standing on his own feet.

"Changbin~" he yelled after spotting the older and jumped in his direction, wrapping his hands around the shorter's chest.

"How much did you drink?" Changbin asked worried as Hyunjin was overall smelling like alcohol.

"It doesn't matter" younger mumbled and raised his head so they were face to face "I love you, you know?" He smiled. His vision was cloudy but that didn't bother him in adoring the features of his boyfriend.

"Yeah i know but right now you should go lay down" Changbin rolled his eyes and tried to grab Hyunjin's arms and put them away however the younger didn't seem to like the idea. He tightened his grip and attacked the older with his lips. His moves were fast and regardless. He pushed his tongue inside Changbin's mouth causing him to moan a little.

"What are you doing?" the shorter gasped for breath when Hyunjin moved his lips to the edge of his jaw. Younger didn't answer and started sucking on his boyfriend's skin instead. He pushed them against the wall and tried to take off Bin's shirt however was stopped by the older's hands.

"Don't" Changbin mumbled putting Hyunjin's hands on his back and then moving his own to the taller's ass. He started drawing small circles with his fingers. Hyunjin moaned a little and felt his jeans tightening under Changbin's movements. He started licking older's neck causing him to shake a little.

Still works

He smiled to himself and started leaving open-mouth kisses on the soft skin of the shorter's neck. Then began to leave bloody red hickey's but was stopped by Changbin who pushed both of them to the toilet seat so Hyunjin sat on his legs. The older immidietaly started kissing the boy sitting on him while putting his hands inside back pockets of the other's jeans. At this point both of them were greedy for affection. Changbin sucked and licked Hyunjin's bottom lip then slid his tongue inside the other's mouth. Their saliva connected allowing the older to feel the alcohol from younger's mouth even more clearly. He scratched Hyunjin's ass through younger's jeans while dancing with his own tounge inside the other's mouth. The kiss grew fast and greedy and Changbin felt their saliva coming down his jaw and the droping on his shirt. Hyunjin after noticing that left the older's mouth and started licking the saliva off his face. Changbin brought his lips down to younger's neck and began slowly kissing it and then started decorating it with purple-red hickeys while squeezing his ass.

"Hyung please" Hyunjin whined while tilting his head to the back.

"What?" Changbin asked against his skin.