Chapter 2

Nick Fury was not a happy man.
The Avengers were supposed to be in and out. Nothing more. And yet they were still there.
How long did it take?
"Sir, I believe there is something you should see." Fury looked up to see an agent, who looked slightly pale.
"What is it, agent?"
"It would be best if you saw it yourself." With that, the agent walked out, silently suggesting to follow him.
........................................................................
Fury, while not looking it, was confused as to why he was outside the warehouse the Avengers had been tasked with scoping out.
As he walked inside, he noticed a lot of S.H.I.E.L.D agents.
He walked into a large open space, and there, in the middle of the room, were the Avengers.
They were all lying unconscious, but that wasn't what shocked him.
No, it was the fact they were all teenagers.
"Mother-"
........................................................................
"You know, I never took you as a purse kinda guy." Peter said, as he snatched said purse out of the muggers hand and encased him in webs.
"Oh well, I'd love to stick around, but I gotta go. Bye, Mr Criminal!" He webbed away, flinging from building to building.
He had been wary that S.H.I.E.L.D agents were after him again but his Spidey Sense hadn't been anything out of the ordinary.
(Evie: Okay, author. This is obvious.
Me: WHAT THE-
Aria: Yeah, let's face it. Nothing is ordinary in Peter's life.
Me: GUYS YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! I-
Jane: I have to agree with the others on this.
Me: STOP INTERRUPTING-
Susanna: Author, stop interrupting us. It's rude.
Me: STOP GANGING UP ON ME!
Evie: Shut up. We're trying to have a conversation.
Me: *breathing heavily*
Aria: Shit.
Susanna: Run.
A few moments later.
Me: AND STAY OUT OF THIS STORY!
Sorry, they like to break the fourth wall a lot. Let's continue.)
"Peter, are you alright?" He heard Karen ask.
"Yeah, I just keep thinking I hear this annoying whiney voice complaining all the time. It's driving me nuts."
(OH, COME ON!)
"Probably just my super hearing."
"Either that, or you are starting to go insane."
"Really, Karen?" He was cut off by a scream, bringing him back to reality.
"Alright, Karen. Time to get to work."
(Evie, Aria and Jane: Well that was pointle-
Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Susanna: Captain America does not approve of your foul language.
Me: I hate all of you.)
...........................................................
When Tony woke UP, he groaned.
"Hey, Tony." He heard a familiar woman's voice say.
"Pepper?"
"Hey, honey." He opened his eyes to see his fiance with a gentle smile gracing her face.
"Do you know what happened? Last thing I remember was getting knocked out by that god damn gas."
"You-"
"You will find out at the meeting, Stark. Let's go." He turned and saw Fury, looking grumpier than usual.
For once, he didn't argue, and followed Fury along the corridors, very unlike him.
While on the way to meet everyone else, agents kept giving him weird looks, but he was honestly too tired.
........................................................................
Tony was... shocked to say the least. As he walked in, he thought he would see the Avengers, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, some of the most powerful people in the world.
What he was not expecting, was five teenagers to be sitting where his teammates usually sat.
"Um, don't know if you noticed, but you're all teenagers." At this, Natasha snorted, sending a small smirk sent his way.
"Look in the mirror, Stark." Yup, that didn't sound good. He reached to where his stubble usually was, only to feel a smooth, if only slightly scratchy face.
"You've got to be FUCKING kidding me."
"Language."
"Shut it, Cap."
"Alright, that's enough! Down to business." Fury spoke, instantly silencing them.
"Ok. Doctor Banner has come up with a theory of what happened." They all turned to Bruce, who looked awkward at the sudden attention.
"U-um, okay. So, I believe that the gas that knocked us unconscious was able to, in a way, reverse the aging effect. It made our skeleton and muscles revert back to that of a sixteen year old."
"So can you explain why Cap is still muscle? And I have the Arc Reactor? Neither of us was like this at the age of sixteen."
"Well, like I said, it reverts back our bones and muscles to that of a sixteen year old. I think it has taken our basic structures and made them the equivalent of a sixteen year old."
"So in other words, it's not actually changed us back into sixteen year olds. It's just changed our bodies to the equivalent."
"Exactly!"
"Woah, woah wait. Not all of us are creepily smart. Mind repeating that in English?" Clint asked.
"It means we are the same as before but our skeletal structures have become more of a decent proportion to that of a teenager while still leaving us with our powers and other quirks."
"Man of Iron, I still do not get what you mean." Clint, Steve and Thor were just giving Tony and Bruce blank looks while Natasha just looked impassive as usual. Tony just sighed in exasperation.
"We've shrunk in age but still have our powers."
Finally, they seemed to understand.
"Now that that is sorted, we need to talk about the real reason we had to talk." Fury said, a glint of amusement in his eyes.
"What is it, Fury?" Natasha said, her voice slightly higher and more of a Russian accent than before.
"As you are all now sixteen again, you must obey the laws of being sixteen. That means no drinking, no smoking and no unauthorised missions."
"I mean, it doesn't sound too bad." Steve spoke in a Brooklyn accent, shrugging his shoulders.
"Oh, and one more thing." He said, smirking.
'Danger, danger, Fury is smirking.' The warning bells were ringing in his head.
"What else?" Clint groaned.
"You have to go to high school."
"WHAT!?!?"
........................................................................
"Peter Parker to the office please, Peter Parker to the office. Thank you!"
Peter made his way to the office, greeting the receptionist.
"Morning, Mrs Lee! How's your husband?"
"You should know. He talks about you every day. He's sure taking a liking to you. The only other person he talks more about is Spiderman."
"Yeah, I was helping him shelf some of the books in the library yesterday."
"Well, thank you. Anyway, the principal wants to talk to you. Good luck."
"Bye, Mrs Lee."
Peter walked up to the principals door.
"Come in."
"Good morning, Principal Morita. Why was I called?"
"Good morning, Mr Parker. I called you because I need you to show students around. We have six new transfer students coming, and I would like for  you to show them around. They'll all be in at least one of your classes. You're teachers have already been informed."
"That's fine, but why me only? Why not another group of people?" He asked, confused as to why he had to show around all six by himself.
"Peter. You are a brilliant student but you don't exactly socialize. It doesn't help you are a year younger than everyone. Just try to talk to them. Who knows, you might like them."
Peter sighed, but knew Principal Morita was right. He didn't have any friends and was always teased for being smart.
"Alright. When do they arrive?"
The principal smiled, happy Peter had accepted.
"Monday."

So this was really long. Yeah, sorry, I had been in a weird mood when I wrote some of this. But Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Until the next chapter.
Later xxx