Chapter 9

Peter looked around the car park to see no one was there still. Flash suddenly got right up in his face.
"What? Looking for your friends? I got someone to tell them they were meeting you on the opposite side of school so we can have some fun." Flash smirked and went to kick Peter again, only for Peter to roll out the way.
Peter quickly stood up. Flash, while he had beaten him up a couple times, had never been this bad. Normally it was insults and shoves, with the occasional punches from his friends, but this wasn't the same.
Flash was truly trying to harm him this time, and his friends were helping.
Flash went to punch him in the face again but Peter side-stepped him. He moved out the way only to get tripped by one of the others that formed the small circle.
Some one tried to get him while he was down but he kicked up and got to his feet again.
He started blocking the punches and kicks while jabbing his elbow in someone's gut and punching someone in the nose.
He would have fought back harder but he was afraid that he might accidently hurt one of them.
He was grabbed by the arms and forced to the ground. Again. Flash wiped his now bloody nose and stood in front of Peter.
He kicked him in the face and Peters head jerked to the side.
Another kick. His vision started going fuzzy and he felt blood trickle down his nose and from his busted lip.
Third kick. He felt his nose give a sickening crack and black dots started to creep into his vision.
Flash was about to give another kick when there was a familiar shout which made him stop in his tracks.
........................................................................
Steve had been ditching his books in his locker when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
There was a short Asian kid who looked quite timid.
"Peter told me to tell to meet him in front of the school!" The kid ran off after saying that, and Steve just shrugged his shoulders.
He walked down the hall through the crowd of students to see Natasha leaning against the lockers while Clint put his books away.
He also saw Tony, Bruce and Thor coming towards them and they all stopped while Clint closed his locker and swung his bag back over his shoulder.
"So can we finally go meet Peter now?" Tony asked, sticking o his sunglasses.
"Actually, Peter wanted to meet out the front of the school." Steve added, and so they all headed there.
Upon arriving at the front, they saw he was nowhere in sight and just thought he had to do something before coming out to meet them.
For the next five minutes, Clint lay over the back of a bench while Natasha lay on the actual bench with her head on her bag.
Tony had sat himself on the picnic table while Bruce sat on the bench connected. Steve sat on the other side and Thor leant against the wall.
"Ugh. What is taking him so long? Doesn't he know we want food?" Natasha, without opening her eyes, shoved Clint off his perch, and Clint would deny the undignified yelp he gave while airborne. Thor just laughed at Clints misfortune.
"All jokes aside, he is taking awhile." Natasha said, sitting up as Clint glared at her while brushing off the fake dust but she just glared right back.
"Wait, who told you that we were to meet out here?" Tony asked, suspicion on his voice as he turned to Steve. Bruce seemed to understand what Tony was getting at and also turned to the super soldier.
"Uh, I don't know. Just some kid that I guess Peter asked to... tell... me." Steve slowly realised where they were getting at.
"I believe we should go find the son of Parker." Thor spoke up, pushing off the wall.
Everyone briskly walked to the back parking lot through the empty halls. When they got there, they looked around and saw a fight going on. A boy was being held down and kicked in the face. Then they recognised the brown curly mop of hair.
"HEY!!!" Thor shouted running forward with everyone else on his tail.
The group of teens ran away shouting and swearing, while Steve, Tony and Bruce tried to calm Thor before he called Mjolnir.
They watched as Clint and Natasha helped Peter as he unsteadily got to his feet. Clint handed him a tissue and Peter held it up to stop his bleeding nose.
........................................................................
At this point, they were in a huddle around him, all talking over on another. Peter's senses began to flare and he knew if he didn't shut them up, he would have a sensory overload.
"GUYS! I'm fine. Just some bruises and scratches, nothing that bad." He said this while subtly getting his nose back into place before his enhanced healing set it wrong. He also decided not to mention the pain in his ribs, because he's smart.
When he flinched, he made it look like it was because he hit a sore spot. Honestly, he was getting sick of having to reset his nose. Many sleepless nights and lack of focus causes you to become sloppy.
"Maybe we should head back now?" Mark suggested, shuffling slightly on his feet. Robert huffed but stuck on his sunglasses.
"Sure. Fine. But I am so making sure he never gets a job working for Stark Industries or get into any good colleges. Not that he could anyway." Okay, now something seemed really wrong with that sentence.
"How would you even do that? Are you Tony Starks secret son or something?" Peter noticed how everyone sent Robert a glare while he rubbed a hand across the back of his neck.
"No, uh. My dad is a scientist at Stark Industries and helps out with choosing who gets picked for a job." He walked over and slung an arm across his shoulder while Scarlett seemed to roll her eyes at Roberts statement.
"Anyway, I agree with the Big Guy. We should get going." Robert basically dragged him along while Peter just tried to keep up while everyone else walked behind him.
Like, what?

Okay, it feels ages since I updated so sorry for not updating in awhile. I hope all of you are having a nice day or night or whatever your time is. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the latest update.

Until the next chapter.
Later xxx