Chapter 4

"So, um, my name's Peter. Peter Parker."
The one who looked like he could run 13 miles in 30 minutes smiled at him.
"My name's Chris Evans. It's nice to meet you."
Peter took his hand and shook it, feeling happy that someone would willingly talk to him.
"This is Jeremy," he pointed to the one in mostly black, who gave him a friendly smirk "Robert," he pointed to the one still wearing sunglasses who gave him a smile "the other Chris," he pointed to the one who looked really strong, who gave him a cheery smile and wave "Mark," he pointed to the shy boy "and lastly, Scarlett." She gave him a slight nod of her head.
This group of people were really strange. None of them were related and they all come to the same school. They were also all pairs of opposites. While Robert came of as sort off egotistical and a rude rich boy, Chris E came came off as gentlemanly and polite.
Chris H came off as social and boisterous, whereas Scarlett came off as closed off and silent, but also kind of dangerous.
Jeremy came off as mischevious and talkative, Mark came off as shy and quiet.
"Nice to meet all  of you. So, mind if I take a look at your schedules?"
All the timetables were placed on a table and he was able to see that that Jeremy and Scarlett, Robert and Mark, and the Chris' were paired in schedules.
"Okay, so you're in pairs. We all have the same class for P.E, Study Hall and free period. I'll show everyone to their class rooms so you can just follow me."
As they walked, he could feel their eyes on him. Then Robert spoke.
"So Peter, what classes do you take?"
Peter wasn't really sure why he was asking but whatever.
"Uh, I take Maths, English, Spanish, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computing, History and Art. Why?"
"Just curious."
"Mortal, what is this 'Spanish' you speak of?" Peter just looked at him. Like, WTF? First, how does he not know what Spanish is. Second, Mortal?
"Uh, a language..."
"Yeah, sorry 'bout him. He's from another country and they do things differently."
Okay, these people are weird, but in a good way.
(Evie: You mean like you?
Me: HEY!!!
Susanna: At least she means in a good way?
Jane: Knowing Evie, she doesn't.
Aria: Yeah, you are pretty weird, author.
Me: HEY!!! I'M NOT THAT WEIRD!!! AND WE WENT OVER THIS. STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL. PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO COMMENT ON THIS.
Aria: You LEGIT said that you would... what was it again?
Maddy: She said she would 'COVER EVERYONE IN RAINBOW POOP THEN TAKE ALL THE CHILDREN TO MY SPARKLY LAND WHERE IT RAINS CHOCOLATE AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU TURN INTO A GUMMY AND EVERYONE EATS YOU!'
Me: When the HELL were you even in my stories?
Maddy: Since I became your girlfriend.
Me: I'M STILL NOT WEIRD!!!
Everyone: You write fanfiction.
Me: Why do I even bother with you people? I tell you not to break the fourth wall and you do it anyway. Fuck you.
Evie, Aria and Maddy: I'd fuck me too.)
After Peter led the others to their respective classrooms, he led Robert and Mark to his Physics classroom. He may not have known them that well but he enjoyed their company. They were really smart and he had surprised them when he knew what they had been talking about.
It was Robert that really surprised him. Peter honestly thought he was going to have to deal with another Flash but he was actually kind of nice.
Maybe meeting these people would  be a good thing.
........................................................................
Tony and Bruce were surprised. Peter had been able to keep up with what they were talking about and even added his own input.
This was especially surprising since they had been talking about things you don't even learn in college. How did this 15 year old kid know more than some of his top scientists?
When they entered the class, Tony was still wearing his sunglasses, because he's Tony Stark. Not that anyone else knew.
"Alright, class. These are two of our new students, Robert and Mark. I expect you to be welcoming." The teacher then turned to them. "You can sit anywhere you want."
There were multiple free seats but Tony dragged Bruce to the back to sit in a three with Peter, not that Bruce was going to complain. They wanted to know what else the kid knew.
As they sat down, they noticed the bored expression on his face. Obviously, he knew what the teacher was on about and wasn't paying attention.
Even when caught off guard, he answered the question right.
Tony was so getting him an internship when they were adults again.
........................................................................
After Physics, Peter showed Mark and Robert to their next class, which was Geography. He now had Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Computing and Math with them, so he wouldn't be alone.
Next he had History with the two Chris'.
He got to know them a bit and found out neither of them are that good at technology, since they kept asking him how to work it.
For people who live in a state with some of the most technological advancements  in the world surprised him.
After History, he had Chemistry with Mark and Robert who, once again, sat with him. It was nice to be able to talk to people who knew what he was on about and who didn't care how he was a year younger.
When the bell rang for lunch, he showed the others to their lockers and then made his way to his own.
As he was putting his books away, he was shoved from behind but was able to stop himself from hitting his head this time.
"So, Penis. Tell me how you got all buddy-buddy with the new rich kids. Did you beg them to hang out with you?" Peter sighed, Flash was such an idiot sometimes.
"No Flash. I'm their guide for their first week at school and if you don't mind I need to go find them." He quickly ducked under Flash's arm and made his way to where he had left the mix-match group of friends.
Knowing Flash, there was going to end up being a big scene at some point in the day.
Fun.

I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. I'm actually having a lot of fun writing this so I'm  glad some of you like it.

Until the next chapter.
Later xxx