Chapter 7

The Avengers all landed on the couch in the temporary house S.H.I.E.L.D had set up for them.
They would have preferred to stay in the Tower. Unfortunately, that wasn't an option as it would be strange to see six teenagers suddenly entering the building.
Luckily, Tony was able to transfer all their suits and weapons in case of emergency.
"So what do we do now?" Clint asked.
"As much as it pains me to say it, the homework we didn't finish." Tony said with a groan.
"Afraid not, Stark. You all have work to do." Fury said, stepping out of the shadows. Everyone but Natasha jumped at his sudden appearance.
"What do you mean? It's not like we can do missions like this." Natasha stated.
"No, but see if you can find any evidence of who Spiderman
is. Banner, you and Stark need to work on finding a cure." With that, Fury stormed out, pausing for a second at the door and then leaving.
"Well, isn't he a bundle of joy this evening." Tony's voice rang out.
There was silence until Clint spoke up.
"So, does anyone know how to do question 3 from Spanish?"
........................................................................
"May, I'm home!" Peter shouted through the apartement.
He got no reply and walked into the kitchen to see a note placed on the fridge.

Covering a shift for someone who is off ill. Left money in your room for some takeout. Be safe!

May♡

Peter smiled, knowing May always covered other people's shifts to get more money. She always worked really hard since Ben had passed.
However, now he also had more time to go out and swing around the city.
He quickly ordered a pizza and then donned his suit and mask.
"Hey Karen. You got anything for me?" He asked his A.I.
"Other than a request for a physical body?" Was her sassy reply. He sighed and took a running start and jumped across to another building.
"Working on it." He webbed to a taller building and started swinging around Queens. He kept an eye out for any trouble.
"I'm detecting five high tech vehicles strategically placed and one seems to be trailing you. There are also several armed personelles."
"S.H.I.E.L.D?"
"I believe so. However, there is also a bank robbery taking place six blocks away. Would you like me to give you directions?"
"Let's go." He followed Karen's directions before eventually finding the bank.
For the rest of the time until his pizza arrived, he evaded S.H.I.E.L.D agents, stopped crimes, and just enjoyed swinging through his hometown.
He lost the agents for ten minutes to grab his pizza and devoured it in five.
He arrived back in his apartment at one in the morning, knowing he would be tired for school the next day.
He'd had fun messing with the S.H.I.E.L.D agents, having constantly lead them into dead ends or abandoned streets.
As soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out like a light.
School tomorrow. Yay.
........................................................................
While Bruce and Tony worked away in the lab Steve, Thor, Clint and Natasha.
"Okay, so what do we know about this guy?" Steve asked.
"Confirmed male. He's around 5.5 - 5.7 feet. Nobody can get proper stats on his height as he's always on the move. Believed to be in 20's possible early 30's. Mainly operates in Queens but also spreads out to other areas. Unconfirmed powers. Intelligent or who has a good supplier if his 'web-shooters' are anything to go by. Mostly goes out at night and early in the morning or will randomly pop up. No other known information." Natasha read off a Starkpad.
"Wait, that's it? Everybody knows that, it's useless information!" Clint shouts in frustration.
"Spiderman is elusive. It's like he knows where people are and going to be." Steve added as he looked at a report by one of the S.H.I.E.L.D agents.
"This Man of Spiders sounds like a valiant warrior! Tell me, why are we attempting to capture him?" Thor questioned, voice booming in the large living room.
"Because Thor, he's an unchecked vigilante. S.H.I.E.L.D knows the identity of nearly every hero and some villains but Spiderman has somehow been able to fly under the radar. If he were to ever go rogue, we need to be prepared." Natasha spoke in her usual monotone voice, not looking up from the screen.
"I think I might've got something." Clint said, as the other three heads turned to him.
"Clint, what is it?" Steve commanded.
"Well, I was looking through newspapers, and I saw that he got hit once, and his mask ripped. The photo was deleted but a really blurry picture is still here. I think he has brown hair." Clint finished.
"Well, as minimal as the information is, it will still help us narrow down the search" Everyone nodded in agreement.
.......................................................................
Tony and Bruce were working on a way to get back to their former glory. Or in other words, becoming old again.
They weren't having much success however as they just couldn't figure out what the original stuff was.
They were still running tests to find out what components it was made out of.
Eventually, they realised it was early in the morning and they had school in an hour.
"Such a strange sentence to utter again. I'M GOING TO SCHOOL!!!" Tony yelled in his usual overdramatic tone. Bruce had just gotten used to ignore his friends dramatics.
They walked into their own rooms, needing to gather their stuff, and ran into the rest of the team doing the same thing.
They were just all oh so excited to go back to the wonderful place that is school.
........................................................................
Peter groaned as his alarm blared, the noise hurting his ears. Sometimes, enhanced hearing sucks.
He got out of bed, not wanting to be late again.
The only good thing about going to school was now at least he had friends that could suffer with him.
'Wow, that sounded kinda sadistic

Okay. So, sorry for not updating in YEARS. I've got exams coming up and I kinda got stuck on what to write so after exams are done, I'll try giving more frequent updates.
Hope you enjoyed.

Until the next chapter.
Later xxx