>2<

A few months ago

Jimin was resting on his comfortable couch while scrolling through Youtube, when he stopped to stare.

On his recommendations shown a video of a dreamy boy whom Jimin couldn't seem to look away from. The boy immediately intrigued Jimin so he steadily tapped on the video. The video began playing a soft yet powerful melody from what he presumed was the boy in the videos voice.

Jimin fell in love with his voice and slowly but surely with the boy. Jimin immediately smiled after the video and found himself looking for more.

The more he found about him the more and more he fell in love. He would watch videos on repeat for hours but didn't get tired of them, but wanted more. He watched interviews and loved him more after finding that his personality was just as nice as his looks. A bit cocky and flirty but Jimin didn't mind and actually kind of the liked his bad boy side.

Jimins love for the boy was so pure and innocent, anybody could tell he was smitten, and it was true, Jimin was completely smitten.

Present

Authors POV

Jimin was doodling on a piece of paper while listening to his favorite idols music, like usual, when he realized what he was drawing. His eyes widened and he blushed (a/n no he didnt draw anything perverted. He is an innocent boi uwu). Jimin realized he was drawing jungkook, sure he knew he was in love with the boy but this was his first time drawing the idol and it suprised him.

The drawing is of Jungkook looking away. He seems to be wearing a hat and a jacket. ( a/n shout out to the drawer, i cant draw like that lol )

It was obviously well drawn yet Jimin doesn't think it gives justice to the idol

It was obviously well drawn yet Jimin doesn't think it gives justice to the idol. So he bagan to draw more and more till he finally felt satisfied with the drawing. It was different from the first but he liked it.

~~~~~~
Jimin decided to call over his best friends. He called them both and they agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hey this chapter is kinda short so ill post another one today
Byeee