>8<

Jimins Pov

Moments after I had posted my picture I was getting swarmed with kind comments and compliments on my looks though I didnt believe them, they still made me feel good.

Sure there was few comments from haters that made me self conscious, my supporters protected me and I felt something I hadn't in a long time. I felt Loved...

I have my parents and friends but my parents were always to invested with work to really think about me, but I still appreciate them and all they have done for me. I dont want to make my friends more stressed so I ususally keep everything to myself.

But now I have supporters who I feel I can tell everything to, not because I trust them more then my friends, just that they wont get more stressed but just leave comforting words.

After looking through a lot of nice comments and speaking to a few nice supporters I tapped on Jungkooks account.

Immediately fanboying (fangaying) over his PERFECTION. Like why he gotta do me like this? Hes to perfect for this world ' I thought to myself.

After everything, I had become an even bigger fan of him. Like is that even possible??

Unknowingly, my eyes grew tired and I fell asleep, dreaming of my idol and all of his glory (a/n this is literally me but with Jimin 😂).

In the morning~

My alarm blared and I groaned, turning it off. I sat up and yawned while rubbing my eyes trying to rub out the sleepiness.

After finally opening my eyes I grabbed my phone and was suprised by the amount of notifications.

The picture of me had became popular and even gotten into the hundred thousands.

I hastily tapped the picture and my eyes widened realizing why the picture had suddenly become so popular.

I looked down and almost screamed before I covered my mouth and focused on what it showed.

GoldenJeon_official liked your post

I choked and sputtered, not believing my eyes, i kept rubbing them to make sure it wasn't a trick of the eyes. But it wasn't, my idol, my everything had liked my picture...
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
A/N Omg what would you have done if your idol liked your post? I would have liberally died 😂😂 R.I.P.
Anyways see ya lovelys next time Saranghae ❤ UwU