>4<

"You should post it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHAT?!" Jimin screeched with his eyes as wide as saucers. Jin and Taehyung snickered at the boys dramatic reaction.

"I-I could never" Jimin stated quietly while fidgeting with his hands. Jin softened his look at the boy and spoke.

"Fine. But can I see your phone?" He asked sweetly and Jimin just looked at him confused for a moment before shyly nodding.

Jin quickly grabbed the phone. Taehyung and Jimin were staring at him, not knowing what he was doing.

"Done!!" Jin said happily. They boys looked at the phone to see Jin had posted the picture on Instagram. He smiled proud at his accomplishment while Jimin stood there, frozen.

"AHNEDUEJNWUSHSNS" Jimin began yelling incoherently. This spooked Jin and Taehyung and they jumped a bit at the random outburst.
Jimin fainted so Taehyung grabbed him.

"NOOOOO JIMIN MY PLATONIC SOULMATE YOU CAN'T DIE, NOT HERE NOT NOWWW!!!" Taehyung began fake crying while Jin just burst out laughing at the hilarious scene.

Jimin woke up soon due to Taehyungs cries and Jins windshield laugh. He looked annoyed and got up. Taehyung tightly hugged him and he just smiled.

"You scared us Jimin, but im happy your okay" Jin said with a concerned look, I mean his friend did just faint.

Jimin smiled but then pouted and scrunching his eyebrows together while looking away with his arms crossed. Jim cooed at the sight of his friends adorableness.

"Aww Jiminie don't be mad. Im sorry" Jim pleaded after realizing why jimin was pouting.

"I can't believe you posted it" Jimin said angrily with a pout still evident on his cute face.

Jin was about to reply when Jimins phone began blowing up with notifications. They all turned their heads towars the chaotic noises coming from the phone.

Jimin picked up his phone and his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. The other two hurried over to see and soon they all had the same expression.

The phone had blown up with notifications from Instagram. All were likes and compliments on the drawing.

Jin and Taehyung smiled while Jimin stood shook (jungshook). His phone continued blowing up though.

Mochi_min:

500 likes Mochi_min Hii im new!🎉 Look at this beautiful boi!!

500 likes
Mochi_min Hii im new!🎉 Look at this beautiful boi!!

Veiw all 130 comments

Kooks_waterbottle: Oof your such a great drawer!! He looks so entrancing in this drawing like mmmm

Myeuphoria: I tried drawing once and my sister thought our five year old cousin drew it. Teach me your ways senpai!!

Agust_drap: Damnn this is amazing. Boiii you tryna kill me with that stare
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've just been really busy and stressed out recently. Love ya ❤❤