>3<

Jimin was lying on the couch watching videos of his favorite idol when he heard someone knock on the door loudly, this suprised him and he dropped his phone on his face.

"Owwww" Jimin whimpered while softly touching his forhead where his phone had landed. He winced and pouted, knowing it would leave a bruise.

"Hurry up and open the door already!!" An angry Jin yelled. Jimin steadily got up and unlocked the door, only to be tackled down to the floor.

He looked up at his attacker, Taehyung cheekily smiled and got up putting his hand out for Jimin to grab. Jimin smiled back and gladly took his hand, eventually standing up straight.

Jin walked up to him and gave him a tight hug. They hadn't seen each other in a while so it felt good to see the other.

They all sat down on thw couch after having a group hug and just discussed their lives, occasionally laughing at one another. After a little they sat in comfortable silence just enjoying each others presence when Jimin suddenly jumped up surprising them.

"OMG OMG I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!!" Jimin yelled with excitement filling his eyes and body. He junped around and the boys laughwe and just nodded, excited to see what his fuss was about.

Jimin came back with his phone smiling brightly. The confused boy looked at the other and back at Jimin.

"What is it?" The curious boys said in unison, heads tilted to the side. Jimin looked up and did his imfamous wye smile and walked over

He shoved the phone into their faces and they admired the picture with awe. Jimin blushed and began saying.

" I know it's not very good but-" Jimin was interrupted when they both yelled in unison.

"THIS IS THE BEST DRAWING I'VE EVER SEEN!!" They exaggerated, but they were proud best friends and loved the way it made their best freind so happy.

Jimin looked away with a blush painted on his pretty cheeks. He giggled and hugged them.

" Anywaysss... who's the boy?" Taehyung asked with a smirk playing his lips. Jimins eyes immediately widened and began rambling.

"W-what are you talking about?! Haha" he tried to conceal the red tint that now covered his entire face but bringing up his hands and covering his face.

Jin softly pullex away his hands and gave him a motherly look signalling it was ok. Jimin sighed and began.

" M-my crush" Jimin stuttered with the red tint still dominant on his face.

"Hmm he looks familiar" Taehyung squinted his eyes, trying to pinpijt where he had saw him before. Jimin and Jin gave him a confused look until he yelled.

"Aha now i remember!! He's that famous idol everybody's talking about!!" He screamed with joy, finally being able to remember him. Jin made an 'o' with his mouth signalling that he realized who it was too.

"Its ok Jiminie I-i have a crush too...well two" Taehyung said quietly while Jimin smiled cutely.

"Who are they?" Jimin tilted his head genuinely interested. Taehyung looked away and mumbled somthing Jimin nor Jin could catch.

"What was that?" Jin and jimin asked confused.

"It's Y-yoongi and Ho-hoseok" Jimin had heard the names before and suddenly screeched out of joy. Taehyung and jin looked at him confused and suprised. He junped up and smiled.

"THEY'RE FRIENDS WITH JUNGKOOKIE" Jimin smiled but then covered his mouth realizing what he just said. Jin smirked while Taehyung only paid attention to the friend part. Taehyung and jimin stood up and held hands and jumped around the room.

"OUR CRUSHES ARE FRIENDS" the two yelled while spinning. Suddenly Jin looked confused and they asked what was wrong when he suddenly blurted.

"Oh yeah Namjoonie is friends with those boys i think. I remember him mentioning that he hung out with them just the other day. Jimin and Taehyung stopped.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" they screamed while looking at Jin with eyes wide and mouths agape. Jin simply nodded and their confusion turned into joy as they practically screeched with pure happiness.

Suddenly Jin smirked again and looked at Jimin with a sharp gaze. Jimin looked at hin confused.

" So about that drawing" Jinin suddenly remembered it and chuckled softly with a blush creeping onto his face.

" You should post it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Two chapters today oof im tired
Anyways, thanks for reading!