>10<

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
Swag hyung😎

S

waghyung😎
What did you do jungkook?!

Kook🍪
Nothinggggg

Swaghyung😎
I will come over and beat your ass till you tell the truth!

Kook🍪
Fine! But it's a long story!!

Swaghyung😎
Idc, now tell me the damn story

Kook🍪
Well I had been getting tagged A LOT so I went to check it out and I found a page with really amazing fanarts

Kook🍪
(a/n there were many more fanarts, I was just to lazy to do them all) and I started to investigate around the page and I guess I kinda fell for the artist.

Kook🍪
But I  could tell that the artist's personality was as beautiful as their art from his little comments and the art just had so much detail and love into it, it was hard not to to fall for him and when he posted that selfie I knew that I was in deep and I kinda accidentally liked the picture...

Swaghyung😎
Your in love

Kook🍪
I-i mean

Kook🍪
Yeah

Swaghyung😎
Im happy for your dumbass but next time be more discreet, you know how much we could have gotten in trouble because you liked some fans post but luckily I told Bang Pd nim that it was an accident

Kook🍪
Sorry

Swaghyung😎
Its fine and anyways I have to go see if this boy is good or not

Kook🍪
Noooooo

Swaghyung😎
Bye lover boy

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Yoongi's Pov

Mmm so the cocky bunny has finally fallen in love, I had only ever seen him go on a date once and he came back really pissed so we decided not to question how it went.

I want to see who this boy that he liked and if he is good enough for Jungkook. It may not seem like it but I really do care for the boy it's just hard to show my feelings and I want him to be happy so I need to make sure that whoever this guy is won't break his heart. Though Jungkook may seem tough and strong he still is the little boy who was scared to love anyone with a weak heart.

So I went on Jimins I think page and indeed he had really fascinating fanarts of Jungkook and I have to say he is gorgeous but not my type, I have Hobi. I kinda jist scrolled around and ended up trying to see who was following. Not many people just me, hobi, jungkook, a guy named worldwidehandsome?, and some Tae guy.

I ended up going on Taes page and my eyes widened, he was beautiful amd just what me and Hobi were looking for!!

Ehem off topic, anyways I want to know how Jimin is when he talks to people and see his true colors.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Mochi_min
( a/n this is in his dms)

AgustD_official:
Hey

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•