>18<

Jungkooks Pov

'Hyungs are coming over!'

'Honestly, it feels like forever since I seen all of them, and though I may joke around with them and such, I do really miss them.'

'But they're coming over in a few hours and my house is a mess!'

I thought as I rushed out of the gym that I had been working out in for a few hours. When I got home I took a quick shower and began to clean up my house.

'Well this is gonna take a while.'

4 hours later

After cleaning up my place for a good few hours, I'm exhausted, I slumped on my couch and entertained myself by watching random videos on youtube until I heard a knock on my door. My excitement helped me rejoice from my previous laziness.

'They're finally here!'

I opened the door and was greeted by my three hyungs who adorned a bright smile similar to my own. I practically jumped at them, I hugged them as tightly as I could until Yoongi started complaining that I was crushing him. We laughed it off and I invited them inside.

"Wow, I always forget how large your house is Jungkookie" Said Hobi with wide eyes and a face full of awe. Yoongi shook his head with a small endearing smile.

"You say this as if we don't have a house the same size" Hobi turned to Yoongi with a flustered smile and Yoongi garbbed his hand and told him that he was just messing around until smiley Hoseok was back. Namjoon and I looked in disgust to eachother and we both rolled our eyes, feigning annoyance.

Joon cleared his throat and stated "Well what do you guys wanna do?".

We couldn't decide on anything for a good few minutes until we all agreed on playing a game of charades. Namjoon and I teamed up with eachother as well as Hobi with Yoongi.

Hobi ended up going first, Joon and I watched in laughter as Yoongi tried to figure out what Hoseok was trying to reenact in failure. Yoongi and Hobi sighed in defeat when the time ran out, then it was our turn and I go.

The game is filled with laughter and weird movements until it ends with the score 5:3, Joon and I winning.

We move onto a game of truth or dare, Yoongi shaking his head in disappointment because we were going to a play a game that Yoongi decided was 'childish', he kept ranting about us not being teenagers anymore but we didn't mind him and continued with the game.

"Alright my turn!" Hobi shouted as he turned to look at me with a smug smile that made me shift in my spot.

"So Jungkookie, truth or dare?" he asked me as he feigned innocence, Namjoon and Yoongi also looking at me in curiosity. I squinted my eyes at Hobi and chose truth.

Hobi's smug expression returned as he cleared his throat and said "Well then, I would like to know what you really think of Jimin or what's going on between you two."

Joon and Yoongi snickered at my flustered expression and Hobi smiled wickedly. I felt my face heat up even more as I thought of an answer.

"U-um well I dont know, I think he's really sweet from what I've seen and heard, he's also very talented, and he's the most gorgeous person I've ever seen" I was so embarrassed by this point but I continued. " Also, there's not much going on between us other than the one time that I dm'd him and the few time that I commened on his tweets, but Im already completely enamoured by him."

I looked up at my hyungs in utter embarrassment but all I saw was endearing stares. Yoongi ruffled my hair with fondness and I instantly felt way less embarrassed.

We continued our game and I ended up asking Yoongi and Hobi about Tae, Jimin's best friend, as to which they both admitted that they were interested in him.

~ A few hours later~

We all realized that it was already night, surprised by how fast time seemed to go by. Hoseok and Yoongi left first with much reluctancy and a lot of hugs.

"Alright imma head too" Namjoon states as he begins to stand up, I look at him in a pout full of disappointment cause he had to leave.

As im walking him out, he stops and looks at me "I hope that everything works out for you" he says to me with a soft smile.

"Thanks hyung, I hope so too"

Then he leaves and I go to room, instantly falling asleep with optimism for the following day.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Koreaboo

1.3m likes
Koreaboo: Bighit has confirmed relationship between out beloved artists Lisa and Jungkook!

View all 150k comments
Goldenjjk: No way...

TaeTaeBae: oh no

WorldwideHandsome: what...

Agustd_official: what the hell is this?!

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
A/N Hi you guys! I hope you all are safe and healthy, I know these times can be hard but stay strong! (Also, srry for taking so long to update once again 😬) bye bye my lovelies ❤

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•A/N Hi you guys! I hope you all are safe and healthy, I know these times can be hard but stay strong! (Also, srry for taking so long to update once again 😬) bye bye my lovelies ❤

Cuties 🥺