>19<

Jimins Pov

My eyes flutter open, the sunlight coming from a nearby window causes me to squint, my eyes attempt to adjust to the sudden brightnesss. I slowly begin to sit up and stretch my arms, I yawn from the drowsiness of my recent awakening.

Quickly after, a soft smile adornes my face, resulting from the various bird chirps that came from my backyard. The utter peacefulness that surrounds me is unusual, as I've begun to get used to the loud and disruptive sounds of daily life.

It feels nice.

My eyes softly close as I try to savor the unusual but delightful sounds. I take a deep breath in and open my eyes once again.

I stand up and attempt to fix my bed, which has become a pile of messy sheets and misplaced pillows. Once I finish, I start to walk to my kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I grab my phone as I leave, ignoring the constant notifications coming from it, determining that they're just likes from my latest post.
                               ~~~
I finish making and eating my breakfast that consisted some waffles with strawberries and blueberries on the side.

'Have a good feeling about today'

I choose to finally check my phone, my eyebrows furrow at the multple missed calls, texts, and posts that engulfed my notifications. I decide to text Tae and Jin before I do anything else.

The three gay musketeers

Chim 🥰
Hey you guys, I just noticed all the missed calls and texts.

Can you tell me whats going on?

jinnie💁‍♀️
OMG JIMIN ARE YOU OK??!?!?!

Chim 🥰
Um yea...

Why wouldn't I be? 😅

TaeTae👽
You haven't seen it yet...

JIMIN, DONT CHECK INSTAGRAM OR ANY OF YOUR OTHER NOTIFICATIONS!!!

Chim 🥰
Why not?

jinnie💁‍♀️

Just don't look

Chim 🥰
You guys are being weird...

Just tell me what's going on

TaeTae👽
Sorry chim, we can't

Chim 🥰
Whatever, ill just go find out myself!

jinnie💁‍♀️
DON'T!

Chim 🥰 left the chat

TaeTae👽
Oh no...
•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

'Why won't they just tell me?'

My face begins to evolve into a scowl as my frustrations grew because my friends won't tell me what's going on. I scroll through my notifications curiously, everyone seems so sad and confused but im not sure why. My finger stops scrolling at a post from Koreaboo.

My heart drops

'What'

My hands tremble as I read the caption, barely being able to as my eyes fill up with tears. At first I don't believe it, he would've told me right?